Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And so CC begins a new....What do we think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great so far so good
    cauda equina

Comment

so far the transition has been incredibly smooth, and surfing around inside the site is easy and user-friendly.
      the new forums look great (i love the new smilies lol)
      you did a great job.
      thanks!

Comment

I think the new boards are much better.
        It was annoying having to read posts backwards!
        I love all the extras, too, except I can't work out the smilies.

Comment

Is the Avatar that little picture thing that some of the people have under their name, like the little creatures that are kind of animated?

Oh, why is it some people have the smilies in the text and others have a link? I am sorry if I sound a little "dumb" but cmputerwise, I am not your local expert for sure!
          Disability is not a medical problem with social issues, but rather a social problem with medical issues.
          Franklin D. Rosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Emi2
            I think I like it better - especially since new posts now works! And I like this text box better. Can't seem to put up my avatar though...
            Emi, if you are using Safari on Mac, it doesn't upload files to the site. This was also true for Infopop. I would suggest firefox or mozilla browser for this purpose. Safari also will show the vBChat in two windows instead of one. Otherwise, it works on this site.

Wise.

Comment

Nope using IE on a regular computer.
              Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

No more reading backwards!!
                Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young
                  Emi, if you are using Safari on Mac, it doesn't upload files to the site. This was also true for Infopop. Wise.
                  I wonder if it depends on version of safari? I am on a Mac, Tiger, Safari and mine uploaded just fine. haven't tried chat yet tho.
                  http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

nice

I love it. Same software used on my reading-books forum site.
                    www.rustyreeves.com

Comment

much better
                      Bike-on.com rep
                      John@bike-on.com
                      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by Aly
                        Miss the "New post since your last Visit" or just can't find it. But looks good just need to get used to things.
                        There is a "New Posts" link on the navigation bar at the top of the page. Also, in every forum, any threads that have new posts since you last visited are bold. These threads also have a small "v" inside a box to the left of the thread title. If you click on this, it will take you to the first new post since you last visited, and you can read on from there.

Sorry if I'm repeating answers to any question; I'm reading the thread from the beginning and posting replies as I go along...

Comment

Originally posted by dgrotz
                          It'll take a little learning but it is nice. Not sure why the avitors aren't working when I'm logged in, got some stuff to figure out.

Dave
                          If you haven't done this already, you need to go into your User CP (from the navigation bar at the top), go into "Edit Options" and click on "Show Avatars". You might want to enable "Show Signatures" and "Show Images" too.

Comment

Originally posted by criss_de_bloke
                            I want my name back

But I like being a 'Senior Member'. Makes me feel better about NEVER RECEIVING A FRIKKIN CHAT STAR!!!
                            You can request Jeff to do this for you in this thread:
                            http://carecure.org/forum/showthread.php?t=48544

Comment

Originally posted by criss_de_bloke
                              I want my name back

But I like being a 'Senior Member'. Makes me feel better about NEVER RECEIVING A FRIKKIN CHAT STAR!!!
                              Here's a smaller version of your avatar too...we're trying to reduce them to 80x80 so they don't take up so much space. Thanks!

Comment

also testing....

Just checking to see if I *CAN* post here...I was having problems earlier...

Teena

I think I will love this after the bugs are gone...LOL.

Way to go, Jeff! Great work!

Comment

Working...
                                X