Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Chris2 on May 24...

[img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hey, Chris....1958~

I'm the sneaky one here...I am putting this up now, in hopes that everybody will wish you a very Happy Birthday!

I am singing.....

Happy Birthday to YOU
    Happy Birthday to YOU
    Happy Birthday dear Chris2...
    Happy Birthday to YOU!

"1958"

Teena

Happy Birthday Chris!

My wish for you is to find peace and happiness within yourself.........and that damn cure too, of course!

Happy Birthday!

Darlene

Comment

Happy B-day Chris!

What do you New Zealanders do on your special day?
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Teena - I bet you sound just like Marilyn Monroe... so I'm attaching this wav file of her singing Happy Birthday to President Kennedy.

Chris - Please substiture "Chris2" when you hear "Mr. President."

Happy birthday, friend. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

[This message was edited by Jeff on 05-22-05 at 01:10 PM.]
        ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

LOL, Jeff...Thanks...[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Listen UP, Chris! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Teena

Comment

[img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]Happy birthday sweety!! I typed this nekked just for you!!
            “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Comment

Chrissss! Happy Birthday! I hope the sun shines, the birds chirp, and you CAN'T hear me singing for you! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] ::HUG::

http://curlieqcarrie.friendpages.com/
              Kansas girls put the HEAT in wheat...
              If there is light
              it will find
              you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

Happy Birthday buddy!..Im also typing this nekkid,just for you [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~~This world can turn me down but i wont turn away,i wont duck and run cause im not built that way~~

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun:

Happy Birthday buddy!..Im also typing this nekkid,just for you [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~~This world can turn me down but i wont turn away,i wont duck and run cause im not built that way~~
                  lol me too!
                  1FineSpineRN

Comment

Happy Birthday Chris!!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Party harty

Comment

Happy Birthday Chris2. Hope it's a good one. Haven't seen you around much, drop me a line. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash
                      Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not nekid, but I wish I was. Happy B-Day Chris.

jOE
                          jOE
                          www.nwiscig.blogspot.com

Comment

And many many more Chris ...

Obieone [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
                            P.S. No Chris I am "not" nekkid .. and that's a good thing ... but here's a moon fer 'ya
                            .. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
                            ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                            Jane Siberry

Comment

Hope this day has a big birthday celebration for you. Hey, maybe I should include a great "tres Leches cake" in there for you. They are really yummy and am sure you would love it like I do. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday Chris and hope you get many more so you may get your wish of walking one day. Wish it with all my heart Chris. ((hugs))

Raven
                              Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
                              but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Working...
                              X