Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams

Hello all I was just wondering if any of you guys have dreams about walking. I am 4 yrs post and for some reason now all of a sudden almost everynight I keep having dreams about walking...Do any of you guys have this problem??? It is kinda bumming me out.

I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

Since sci 15 years ago I have never had a dream where I could not walk. Sometimes in the dream my legs feel very weak or I can only walk really slow.........but always walking. It used to bumm me out when I woke from those dreams but not anymore.

Jack

"Stand strong in the storms of life,The sun will always shine on you" Kid Rock
    "Stand strong in the storms of life,The sun will always shine on you" Kid Rock

Comment

hi i have dreams of me walking alot. even dancing. who knows maybe soon. anty
      For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

dmbaer, there was pretty good thread about dreams:
        How do you dream... ?

Comment

I have many dreams about different situations and in all of them I can walk and run. I am sometimes out driveing around hanging with the friends I used to have. Past tense because they all ditched. In many dreams I am back in the northern Alberta forest hunting or being chased by bears, yikes. Most of the time the dreams feel so real, more real then any dreams that I have ever had, then when I wake up I feel very sad. I try to go back to sleep right away even if it was a bad dream, I try to go back to it. Anything to get that feeling of walking again.

My Dirt Bike Misses Me

Comment

thank you all for your input, it is nice to know you are not alone on these issues.

Comment

Im 7yrs post,and in my dreams im always walking,but im never walking right..like theres always something wrong and i can never figure out exactly what it is..

~~This world can turn me down but i wont turn away,i wont duck and run cause im not built that way~~

Comment

Working...
              X