Check out this website.

Power Wheelchairs needed for new sport

www.ExtremeChairing.com

John J2
    J2

28/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.
    [url]
    www.J2RollsOn.com

that is pretty awsome jessie is great what a role model but the ty on wheelchair skateboarding he nuts lol

Comment

I love those four wheeled off road chairs man,those look like a blast,something i could kill myself in for sure [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~~I went to heaven,but couldnt get in for what i had done.I said ''please take me'',they said your crazy,you had to much fun~~

Comment

First power wheelchair race is 8/6/05

J2
        J2

[url]
        www.J2RollsOn.com

Comment

J2,

I'm an extreme sport junkie as well. Pretty cool website and video. That's a great idea, especially with many extreme sport athletes getting injured. Check out the link below. This is what I've got going to cure my fix for extreme sports.

Extreme Sport Thread Link

Late,
          Extrmmxer

[This message was edited by Obieone on 03-21-05 at 10:35 PM.]

Comment

J2,
            What kind of chair you got man? Have you done any mods to it to withstand the beatings?

I used to do some curb jumping and mudding but my chairs wouldnt last long..im on my third powerchair..only been injuryed 5years...my parents had to buy 2 of the chairs...so i had to chill with the bashing..

How about I get naked and start a revolution??
            Blah

Comment

tres cool

"We are only as helpless as we perceive ourselves to be"
              http://adrenalinechick.friendpages.com

Comment

I didn't see it on that site, but I was watching a parasailing video yesterday and it got me to wondering if you could do that from a wheelchair.

_____
                Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
                Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

This buggy is kick ass. i havde been trying to get my own buggy done for 2 years now. its hard wen u dont have help n the right parts. check it out.http://www.extremechairing.com/membe...cs/J2pics2.htm
                  im tying to get the stering to work on a motor with a joystick. any advice???
                  Get ur info n picture too www.ExtremeChairing.com

Heres my kart. http://www.extremechairing.com/membe...cs/J2pics2.htm

J2

J2
                  J2

[url]
                  www.J2RollsOn.com

Comment

j2, just seen some of the stuff you're getting up to on that site, looks great fun, is it not scary, whats the most frightening thing thats happened to you?

Comment

Thanks for everyones imput.

Heres some responses from previouse questions.
                      Sorry been really busy promoten EC

Extrmmxer, as ive said before nice buggy. you should get ur bio n some pics on extreme chairing.

abrooks, i have a invacare Ranger X from 2000, i have no mods on my chair, its stock, and the only one ive had for 5.5 years now. ive just busted 2 sets of front bearings, had too replace 1 motor, and have goten 3 sets of new tires. yeah if youve brokin 2-3 chairs completly thats fucked up. stay out of the air and race on the ground, get out too a forest preserve and trash or just go on long urban rolls.

Jimnms, parasailing from a chair sounds cool. gives me an idea of just finding a huge strech of land, putting a shout on the chair, straping a person in and get pulled by a car, take of and land with your manual chair.
                      Get me a parachut ill try it [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

rync18, no big injuries doin what i do, smashed my elbos wen i tiped my chair 2wice on the side. and the jump in the video were my chair dipss forward after the landing on the jump. that was a little rush. the landing ramp was 2 short.

Comon guys get your shit on EC

J2

25/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.
                      http://www.extremechairing.com/membe...members_J2.htm
                      J2

[url]
                      www.J2RollsOn.com

Comment

Very cool! I have a question... do you get permission from the bands to use their tunes or do you just use it?

I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
                        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Working...
                        X