• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cats and Led Zeppelin

http://www.dennyweb.com/viking_kittens.htm

T-10 complete
    10/08/01
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"
    T-10 complete
    10/08/01
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

LOL...Thanks Pat,thats good stuff [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anybody else find themselves yelling out the Aaaaaaaaaaa-AH part of that song everytime they hear it or is it just me?

~~If it feels good do it even if ya shouldnt,dont let people mess you around~~

Comment

Thanks Patrick;

That made my day. Shaun, I'm pretty sure it is just you singing out the aaaaaaagh! That's why we love you.

John

"Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang
      "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Comment

AWESOME Thanks i had the speakers cranked,lol.
        Shaun i'm in there with ya, [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by john smith:

Thanks Patrick;

That made my day. Shaun, I'm pretty sure it is just you singing out the aaaaaaagh! That's why we love you.

John
          Suuuuuuure John,come on now!

I can see it,John takes a look around to make sure nobodys home,goes to the closet pulls out his sword and axe,puts on the Immigrant song,cranks it up, hops on the couch and pretends its a boat and Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah-AH...Aaaaaaaaaaaaah-AH [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Its ok,me to..

I cant stop playing this song.Its gonna be Zeppelin kinda day,and thats ok [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shaun:

LOL...Thanks Pat,thats good stuff [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anybody else find themselves yelling out the Aaaaaaaaaaa-AH part of that song everytime they hear it or is it just me?

[QUOTE]

LOL... No, I do too, Except, I've also been singing the wrong lyrics for 30yrs..LOL....LOL.... [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thankyou,all these years and now I finaly know the words!
              http://outcampaign.org/

Comment

Oh my god Monkeygirl ... me too ....

Obieone [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
                Thanks Patrick ...
                ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                Jane Siberry

Comment

I crank that song in my car all the time, singing at the top of my lungs, Shaun. I love that Jack Black had it blastin' in that movie he did...School of Rock, I think it was.

I'm notorious for not knowing the words to any song. When I was a kid, I thought the words to T.L.C's Chasing Waterfalls, was:

"Don't go Jason Waterfalls"

I spent a good time trying to figure out who the dude was. But I embrace my dorkiness. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"We are only as helpless as we perceive ourselves to be"
                  http://adrenalinechick.friendpages.com

Comment

I could be wrong but I belive that robert plant is singing VAAALLLHHHAAALLLAAAAHHH!!,AS the immigrant song is about vikings going to iceland ( apparently zepp was very well recieved in iceland ,and this is a kind of thank you)and valhalla is viking heaven as I understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch:

I could be wrong but I belive that robert plant is singing VAAALLLHHHAAALLLAAAAHHH!!,AS the immigrant song is about vikings going to iceland ( apparently zepp was very well recieved in iceland ,and this is a kind of thank you)and valhalla is viking heaven as I understand it.
                      VAHALA,wow man! You may have just blown my mind,thats makes perfect sense,but is he? Now im gonna be listening to this song all day again..

Comment

Valhall was Viking-heaven,where warriors who died in battle went. There they spent eternity drinking beer(mjød)fighting and eating at the long-table. If you got killed during the day, next day you wake up ready for a new berserkparty.

After having some disagreement with differen kings, Eirik Raude(red)was deported to Iceland from Norway and became the first known colonist.
                        He was a busy traveller and in one of his journey he discovered land, he called Greenland. Because of the name many Vikings travelled there and settled farm in the hard enviroment.
                        The story tells: When Eirik`s son Leiv discovered America (Leiv Eiriksson) he named it Vinland(Wineland)He tought he had found the land of milk and honey. The Vikings who had been fooled to Greenland by he`s father didn`t get impressed by the name.So the immigration died out with a litte colony on New Foundland ca.1000 years ago
                        Land of hot springs are Iceland
                        This is maybe a song about immigration to USA
                        Skaal

Comment

Working...
                        X