Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny story!
    We've all had our moments!
    I'm with Murrey, the worst has been 2nd 3rd degree burns! [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ooooo it hurt like a muther.

Comment

HUH? What, Ya still feelin the effects of the BC Bud or what?
      To tell you the truth, I wasn't impressed. Quebec has definitely taken over in this area. 'I'm so sticky, oh so sticky'= 'We're so pretty, oh so pretty... VACANT!'. It's a Sex Pistols song.

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!
      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Emi:

By far the nastiest thing I've dropped on myself is a very runny poopy diaper! Gotta love kids

[img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]...Ok,i still stick with honey thanks [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

3rd degree burns!..OOOOOUUUUUUUCH [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img] Ive got a 6inch piece foam wrapped in wool i always put on my lap before i even think of touching a kettle full of water or anything hot...

On a sidenote..be covered in honey is actually quite strangely arrousing [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~~I knew a lady who came from Duluth,bit by a dog with a rabid tooth,she went to her grave just a little to soon and flew away howlin on the yellow moon~~

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun:

Just out of curiosity,i know i cant be the only cluts droppin stuff on himself.Whats the messiest thing youve dumped on YOURSELF? Quad or Para what have you dumped in your lap that just wrecked your day?

~~I knew a lady who came from Duluth,bit by a dog with a rabid tooth,she went to her grave just a little to soon and flew away howlin on the yellow moon~~
          bucket of used transmission fluid.

'I didn't wannt to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry.'-vast
          Death and taxes

Comment

On a sidenote..be covered in honey is actually quite strangely arrousing [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
            Good thing you probably can't lick it off yourself or this thread would get tranferred the the R&S forum.

Drool. Didn't ruin my day though, that chick was FIIIINNNNEEEE!!! Anything else, I just manage to throw on the floor so my wheels can grind it and fling it around some more tryin to clean it up.
            Every day deserves a little time off.

Comment

Shaun:
              Just out of curiosity,i know i cant be the only cluts droppin stuff on himself.Whats the messiest thing youve dumped on YOURSELF? Quad or Para what have you dumped in your lap that just wrecked your day?
              I don't have SCI; I have CP, but I think I am nonetheless qualified to answer this one.

Cat litter. New and used. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I can walk on crutches, and have tried a variety of methods: sitting in WC, standing on crutches, sitting on floor, etc. It doesn't matter. I WILL spill it somewhere on ME. Spazzes shouldn't attempt to change kitty litter, period. It's too risky. Maybe it's the stench, and it's just too distracting to my already-overtaxed synapses. At any rate, I now get my stepdaughter to come over here and do it.

As a kid, it was koolaid, which at least smells nicer, but was pretty sticky, too. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.-- Søren Kierkegaard
              "Who are all these strange ghosts rooted to the silly little adventure of earth with me?"--Jack Kerouac

Comment

3rd degree burns!..OOOOOUUUUUUUCH [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img] Ive got a 6inch piece foam wrapped in wool i always put on my lap before i even think of touching a kettle full of water or anything hot...
                damn soup.
                didnt somebody here have a tag that said "no soup for you"? [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, you know you were thinking about this weeks ago.

Who you foolin.

;-)

J.
                  And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Working...
                  X