Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas!

[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]I wish to extend to everyone a Peaceful Christmas Holiday! If your traveling I hope and pray the journey be a safe one. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    Happy Chanukah also [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    And from the Great White North to those in other climates as well.Merry Christmas to All!!
    [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You think you can get together with shaun, christopher, max, MG, Kiran, and the other freaking Canuks (I do love yall) and send us here in costal Texas some holiday snow? I miss the freaking snow!

Happy holidaze all!!!

Comment

From Baja,Mexico,wishing all of you a nice-happy Christmas!

Merry Christmas! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

www.wheelsforindependence.biz
      Wheels for Independence

Comment

For Booster.

Don't worry, she'll hold together. You hear me, baby? Hold together.
        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

I found a nice link,Christmas Landmarks [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

www.wheelsforindependence.biz
          Wheels for Independence

Comment

Originally posted by booster:

You think you can get together with shaun, christopher, max, MG, Kiran, and the other freaking Canuks (I do love yall) and send us here in costal Texas some holiday snow? I miss the freaking snow!

Happy holidaze all!!!
            No,No,No! Booster if you want snow, you're just gonna have to haul your happy ass up to snow country. I left Ohio(uh oh Faye's gonna be all over me now) decades ago to leave all that white stuff behind.

Christopher, just lookin' at your snow pic made my cheeks turn as red as your sons.

Snow, bah humbug. But Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Y'all.

McD

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"
            "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Thank you Murrey, my friend. I hope you have a great holiday as well. How have you been doing?

Comment

Thanks Cris, happy holidaze.

McD: [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] "let it snow let it snow!"

Comment

and to yourself Murray and everyone else,be well and have yourself Merry Cristmas [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

FREAKS!! If you mean..

Friendly
                  Respectful
                  Endearing
                  and
                  Kind
                  Souls

Will then a Merry Christmas to you booster....if thats not what you mean,then may your stocking be filled constipated monkey crap [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~~I wish you a hopeful christmas,i wish you a brave new year,i wish for all pain and sadness, leave all hearts and let there roads be clear~~

Comment

Working...
                  X