big bad wc truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big bad wc truck

i'm gonna drive this. '48 gmc panel truck. im building a custom frame w/10 inch drop floor, 3/4 ton suspension, 454 400 auto, side doors, power everything, and of course i'll drive from my wheelchair. taking all bets!

Still alive

[This message was edited by Cspine on 10-29-04 at 04:06 PM.]
    Death and taxes

front

Still alive
    Death and taxes

Comment

Will ya know i love it [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]....deffinatly make for a cool ride..

~~Where am i going and why am i in this handbasket~~

Comment

inside

Still alive
        Death and taxes

Comment

pass side

Still alive
          Death and taxes

Comment

it would be nice if you were nominated for "Overhaul"

T-10 complete
            10/08/01

T-10 complete
            10/08/01
            "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

do it!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

...& please get a new paint job when all the metal work is done. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

And put some 24's on it.

Comment

Call MTV, Pimp My Ride! Look forward to seeing it on the roads around Dallas. Yeehah.

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"
                  "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

That old truck is in pretty good shape. Man they don't make them like that anymore. Hope it turns out good man. It'll be a serious cruising machine. A buddy of mine wants to sell me a 68 Ford window van thats in fair shape. Its got a 289 in it which is a damn good mill. It needs as much work as yours. later

Comment

And put some 24's on it.
                      f*ck that.....put some 44's on it [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you~

Comment

Originally posted by Jessecj7:

And put some 24's on it.
                        f*ck that.....put some 44's on it [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you~
                        No way. only 49's would do. or 52's... or 55's... [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X