Halloween Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween Costume

Does anyone have any ideas for a halloween costume for someone in a chair? We are having a contest at work.

I've always thought a crash test dummy would be a hilarious costume for someone in a chair.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

How about being a little train engine, you be the engineer. Like a old engine with little rods running from the big wheels to the little ones and a cab with windows so you can look out.maybe you could have a car behind with an Ab who could push you along..Chooooooooooooooo...Chooooooooooo

Comment

my ideas:

- a mermaid or merman (because let's face it, if they really existed and truly left the water they'd seriously have to use a wc to get around).

- a king or a pharohoe (or a queen or cleopatra if you're a gal). you can make your chair look like a throne by draping a pretty piece of gold lame cloth of it before getting in.

my ex pca's idea:

- be one of "jerry's kids." lol. you wont even need a costume for that one.
        May the fetus you save be gay

Comment

I'm planning on going as Catwoman, but I'm gonna put a cast on my leg or something, so if ppl say, Catwoman ain't a crip, I'll point to the cast and say Batman kicked my ass.

~And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all- Socrates~

Comment

In my younger Holloween days we used cardboard and completly covered my chair. I went as a train, race car, and a tractor with an exhaust tube to put candy in.

Live life as you see fit, not as the world says.
            C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

Hey trainman, me too, I was in my 4x4, well, with just a tad of an engine upgrade [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

klcmac hers another thread for this, I can show off my work of art again [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Go here:costume ideas

Comment

[img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Theophania:

- be one of "jerry's kids." lol. you wont even need a costume for that one.
                  you could dress up like a princess theo, you personally wouldn't need a costume for that either. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Still alive
                  Death and taxes

Comment

Air ohs, reminds me of the year I went to our patient Halloween party as a Dulcolax suppository...all in silver lame with green lettering. I carried a giant glove made out of plastic sheeting. I'm not sure some people "got" it (like the psychologists and speech pathologists), but the nurses and patients thought it was a hoot!

(KLD)
                    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

*hugs cspine* thx [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
                      May the fetus you save be gay

Comment

I went as a flower in a flower box. I made a flower hat from paper plants and construction paper. For the flower box I used a cardboard box and decorated the outside to look like a flower box and stuck fake flowers on the top.

I won the prize for the most original!

Comment

I went as Spiderman. Last year I went as Superman. It was sota funny then, but I thought it would be in poor taste this year.
                          jOE
                          www.nwiscig.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse:

Air ohs, reminds me of the year I went to our patient Halloween party as a Dulcolax suppository...all in silver lame with green lettering. I carried a giant glove made out of plastic sheeting. I'm not sure some people "got" it (like the psychologists and speech pathologists), but the nurses and patients thought it was a hoot!

(KLD)
                            [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Lol..Lol....Lol..That's hilarious KLD! Good One.

Comment

Working...
                            X