uhohihitacopinthenuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhohihitacopinthenuts

two weeks ago while traveling down the sidewalk in the wee hours, a poleethman shouted pull over, asked for Id., and ordered me off the trike. i motioned to my braces and asked permission to get my sticks off the back. uh, i accidentally dropped one, and in effort to grab it with my not the best hand, i well caught im in the ....oh my lord, i was in the station so fast. turnes out my neighbor took my car without asking, and was stopped in front of a crack house, but wait theres more....id been sleeping in my car because hubby is on some kind of rampage, so i got a cit. for vagrency. it was then i noticed I had to pee. had is the key word. my kidneys were bleeding. to the E.r.....hummmmm you seem kinda depressed......to the monkeyhouse....threehotsanacot for two weeks. and a whole box of free catheters to take home!!!! im cured no more depression[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]..... never ride your trike at 3am. and if you do try not to hit an ociffer in the hmm hmmmm .

LOL, sorry, glad you have a sense of humor!!!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

hang in there , it will get better... i hope..
      cauda equina

Comment

Originally posted by jody Lynn
        two weeks ago while traveling down the sidewalk in the wee hours, a poleethman shouted pull over, asked for Id., and ordered me off the trike. i motioned to my braces and asked permission to get my sticks off the back. uh, i accidentally dropped one, and in effort to grab it with my not the best hand, i well caught im in the ....oh my lord, i was in the station so fast. turnes out my neighbor took my car without asking, and was stopped in front of a crack house, but wait theres more....id been sleeping in my car because hubby is on some kind of rampage, so i got a cit. for vagrency. it was then i noticed I had to pee. had is the key word. my kidneys were bleeding. to the E.r.....hummmmm you seem kinda depressed......to the monkeyhouse....threehotsanacot for two weeks. and a whole box of free catheters to take home!!!! im cured no more depression[IMG]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]..... never ride your trike at 3am. and if you do try not to hit an ociffer in the hmm hmmmm .
        A fellow gimp pokey visitor. Too bad they're not around.
        "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
        J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Your humor is refreshing, Jody, especially in light of such difficult events.

Here's to better days.

Comment

Working...
          X