Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye for a while...

Just in case anybody cares...heh...

If you don't see me for two or three weeks, I promise I'm not dead. I'm leaving this morning for Tennessee with my sister, then we will be leaving sometime in the next few days on a surprise graduation trip for her, and a belated one for me. I don't know where I'm going, but I hope it's someplace good. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Wish I was going to the rally, but I desperately need a vacation so I'm definitely going to seize this opportunity.

Anyway, just didn't want anybody to get worried about me. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] I will be back on the 20th or 21st.

"Legs are overrated. You can still get laid." - Kevin Girardi, "Joan of Arcadia"
    "Legs are overrated. You can still get laid." - Kevin Girardi, "Joan of Arcadia"

PB, thanks, because you know some of us, especially the ones who visit with you in chat, we would definitely have wondered and then worried. Now we can just miss you! Have a great time! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Peanut, wherever you go, you know you have friends on CareCure. Say hi to Elvis for me. Wise.

Comment

I figured somebody might care; that's why I posted. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

No worry necessary. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] I plan to have a great time...I really just need some time to clear my head and get away from some of this stuff for a while, so this is really great timing in that respect. Abby, however, may not return, if she drives me insane enough today that I throw her out of the car. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Have a great trip, PB. Dangle Abby over the side if she takes you on a boat. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Steven
          ...some people live for the fortune, some people live just for the fame, some people live for the power yeah, some people live just to play the game
          ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

PB, thanks and I hope you have huge fun. I love your new signature btw hehe.

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000
            Blog:
            Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Have fun neighbor! I'll hold down the fort in Cinci [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. lol.

"I guess pain is a great motivator."- Yanni
              Eine Welf, Ein Volk

Comment

Have a great time, Paul...I was kinda liking the drive by kidnapping you for the rally thing I had planned, though. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sincerely,

The evil mouthstick wielding Sue!

Comment