Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X:

Originally posted by Diamond Downs:
    ROTFLMAO at that because for a while I thought the 1 was an I too and read it the same way. Ok everybody, who else?
    LOL...great minds think alike! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]Ditto
    Do not live your life in fear of your own government because the moment that you do, is the moment they rule you.

Me

Comment

GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe its time to retire that name. ?????????

What about this?
      1FineSpineRN

Comment

Will ive a confession to make! Im not really who i claim to be,im a farse...Im actually a leprechaun named shamish.Ive been pulling off this pathetic ''Shaun'' thing in a desperate grasp for attention,friends and a feeling like i belong.Ever since i was fired from my Lucky Charms gig my life has gone down hill and ive been pretending to be what i am not ''a paralyzed white Scottish dude'' when all i really am is disalusioned,unemployed leprechaun.Please feel my shame and forgive me if ive hurt anyone..

''Shoot the protester ya cant stop the protest.Murder the rebel ya cant stop the rebellion''..

Comment

I knew you were Irish...now spell 'Sean' right!

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here, this is the war room!
          www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by MissM...:

GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about this?

wow! just for us?! i'm feelin' the love! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

but what does missm mean? [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img]

is that like we say in alabama? "that boy's been gone from home 3 years now maw!"...."yeah, paw, i shore do missm!" [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

actually MissM, I got this one the first time around! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] quick, aint' i?! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about this?
              Frankly Mary, I preferred 1finern and so does my hubbie, Hunker. I hope you didn't change it just because we can't read [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img].
              Do not live your life in fear of your own government because the moment that you do, is the moment they rule you.

Me

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond Downs:

GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about this?
                Frankly Mary, I preferred 1finern and so does my hubbie, Hunker. I hope you didn't change it just because we can't read [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img].
                Oh Jewel! We CAN read! We just can't read WELL!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I finally just now read this thread ...... the trouble with CC is there is just so much going on here its hard to keep up ..... how do you all do it ...

For the record this is really me ..... and I will share this much with you all - I'm much better sometimes at communicating in the written word than verbally only because it forces me to take my time and "think" and then of course there is the editing thingee ... other times I sit down with my chardonnay after a particularily "bad" day at life and I do tend to get a little finger happy much to my chagrin (the next day) -

Amanda said:

[QUOTE] I agree with that. Obviously the people are real, most of the situations are real, and most of the feelings expressed are real. But, maybe some people create this alternate persona that has more courage, more attitude, more balls, or more intelligence than they do in "real" life. On here you can backspace, delete, edit, or erase the words that come from your fingers before anyone even reads them. In reality once those words come out of your mouth, no matter how much thought you put into them, they're out. No editing in reality.[QUOTE]

I absolutely agree with this Amanda! Too bad though - some people I know would do better if they could edit themselves ... out here in the real world [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ... for example .... my boss !!

Then Nate said:

I'm sure most here are genuine and mean what they say when they say it, in that sense it is "real". However, to get offended by something someone says here means you're way too caught up in it and are in a fantasy world.
                  This site can be helpful but to say you'd be lost without it tells me you need to expand your horizons a little.
                  I don't know Nate - I've worried alittle about this very thing myself but I have decided and accepted that CC plays a very significant and necessary part in my life .... I have a very full life in every other respect but when someone responds to something I've posted here I'm cheesed and when someone dis's me or worse totally ignores me (which doesn't happen too often ) I do feel kinda bad [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] as I would with any other "relationship" ..... I don't view this as a failing or lacking in my life in any way .... maybe its a girl thing

or maybe it's an age thing [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] .... cause ...

"I'm fifty .... fifty years old .... (lunges forward on one foot wearing a RED stretchy polyester jumpsuit) [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] !! (That's for you Carol!)

Be good
                  Obieone
                  P.S.
                  Mary said:
                  GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about this?
                  Only if it's the Divine Miss M [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Mar !!!
                  ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                  Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun:

Will ive a confession to make! Im not really who i claim to be,im a farse...Im actually a leprechaun named shamish.Ive been pulling off this pathetic ''Shaun'' thing in a desperate grasp for attention,friends and a feeling like i belong.Ever since i was fired from my Lucky Charms gig my life has gone down hill and ive been pretending to be what i am not ''a paralyzed white Scottish dude'' when all i really am is disalusioned,unemployed leprechaun.Please feel my shame and forgive me if ive hurt anyone.
                    I crack up laughing every time I read this! Shaun, you are hilarious! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

theonlythingidonotlikeaboutthisvirtualworldisinrea lifeidonothaveto
                      capitalizeusecommasandperiodsquotationmarksandallt hatotherstuff
                      whenitalk [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

In an answer to the original question ........see "BILBY...ARE YOU OKAY?" thread!!

You tell me ....virtual or reality???????

Just what is a relationship if not this???

Obieone [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
                        ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                        Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by Obieone:

In an answer to the original question ........see "BILBY...ARE YOU OKAY?" thread!!

You tell me ....virtual or reality???????

Just what is a relationship if not this???

Obieone [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
                          I never said it wasn't real to me. Just wanted others opinions. Good example.

Me

Comment

Jewel, your Hunker is a hunk! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] And seems to be pretty witty too! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Are your ears burning Hunker? Your'e being talked about! [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

or maybe it's an age thing .... cause ...

"I'm fifty .... fifty years old .... (lunges forward on one foot wearing a RED stretchy polyester jumpsuit) !! (That's for you Carol!)
                              Thanks Obie! I just die everytime I think of that character! I wonder if she has a "best of video" out...I'd die from laughing, but I'd die happy! [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Carol [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by X:

Jewel, your Hunker is a hunk! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] And seems to be pretty witty too! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Are your ears burning Hunker? Your'e being talked about! [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]
                                Thank you, I think so too, he makes my eyes happy [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]. He makes me laugh every day too, sometimes not an easy feat [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Me

Comment

Working...
                                X