When a cure is found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a cure is found

Whats the first thing you are going to do? When a cure is found, and you can walk.

I am going to finish my jeep, and do this, only better and without the beers

Get laid, sorry can't post a pic of that [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
    Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

i can't post what i'm gonna do...tried to before and got in trouble w/ the mods.

"I vote . . . unrestrained idiocy . . ." -larwatson
      Death and taxes

Comment

go for a long walk

Comment

Play with my daughter, then shower standing up.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
          ~ Anon
          Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

Thank God for answering my prayers.

Comment

Bathe by myself. Wash my own hair. Drop into a split. Stretch. Walk in the woods. Walk to school. Hug both of my moms and my dad. Wrestle with my younger brother, play my older brother in whatever fighting game is out then. Write a letter by hand. Read a book without a pageturner. Shoot hoops.

Oh, sorry... didn't notice that you said "first". [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Steven
              ...oh I must be fine because my heart's still beating
              ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

F!@# just about any woman that will let me. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
                My wife would be so tired of me that she would want me to do others. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
                Heck..I would want me to do others. [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]
                I could have "Now Serving" numbers. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
                yeah right..like that would happen....

Comment

Go skydiving with the rest of my 4-way team. My gear's in the closet waiting for me.
                  Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
                  ~ Arthur Ashe

Comment

Jump for joy that this question won't be asked ever AGAIN.

How many ways can the same question be asked per month... let us us count the ways...

When a Cure is found... Redundancy will hopefully end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    "do not be too moral. you may cheat yourself out of much life. aim above morality. be simply not good; be good for something."

Comment

I for one think it is a great question. Not everyone that comes in here has been a member as long as others. I would think that any person that is new would read it and enjoy what other people have to say regarding their hopes, and also contribute. Good question, Jesse. Plus it gives me a chance to have another picture to look at when I am missing my kids face, which is 24/7. Love you Jesse.

Comment

road trip... with one main objective... pee in both oceans, standing up. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Gonna get right back on a motorcycle. Was my old bike I sold. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Go Skiing, I was on skies as soon as I could walk when I was 3. I have tried the sit ski, it really is not the same.
                            "Life is about how you
                            respond to not only the
                            challenges you're dealt but
                            the challenges you seek...If
                            you have no goals, no
                            mountains to climb, your
                            soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

doggy style babey,
                              Bike-on.com rep
                              John@bike-on.com
                              c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.