• Show
Clear All

anyone buy the chrysler pacifica yet

im thinking of buying one looks very roomy
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Chryslers suck... the Pacifica is pretty noisy as well.

Comment

I know it's one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen...heh. Never actually been in one though. It's got this whole minivan-with-huge-wheels thing going on.

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
      "Legs are overrated. You can still get laid." - Kevin Girardi, "Joan of Arcadia"

Comment

Originally posted by PB72181:

I know it's one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen...heh. Never actually been in one though. It's got this whole minivan-with-huge-wheels thing going on.

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
        i think it looks like a stationwagon, well it is a station wagon / suv
        Bike-on.com rep
        John@bike-on.com

Comment

The doors in them are big in side and hard to get a chair up to the driver seat

Comment

Get one with the Hemi so you can use plenty of our natural resources.
            "Life is about how you
            respond to not only the
            challenges you're dealt but
            the challenges you seek...If
            you have no goals, no
            mountains to climb, your
            soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Not such a big fan of that one, looks too minivan-ish to me. I am wondering about driver seat height and ease of transfer/disassembly of chair if it is higher than your average car. Now if you have a taste for Chrysler, that Crossfire looks pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by *Andy*:

Not such a big fan of that one, looks too minivan-ish to me. I am wondering about driver seat height and ease of transfer/disassembly of chair if it is higher than your average car. Now if you have a taste for Chrysler, that Crossfire looks pretty interesting.
                well if i go to look at6 it and it looks even similiar to a van i wont consider it, i wouldnt drive a van if it was given to me.. i like the room for fishing and stuff and all wheel drive
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com

Comment

The Crossfire has been greatly critized for not having enough horsepower, even my cadillac would beat that car. The Car I really want is a C-6 Corvette. Fast, Powerful and 27 smiles per gallon.
                  "Life is about how you
                  respond to not only the
                  challenges you're dealt but
                  the challenges you seek...If
                  you have no goals, no
                  mountains to climb, your
                  soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

The styling has actually grown on me... although I wouldn't buy one I think they look decent.

Much of the mechanicals and base of the car is the old Mercedes E class.. so in other words it should be excellent. Fit & finish of interior looks very nice.

I do think, however, Chrysler screwed up big time with the pricing. Way too much money.
                    "Oh yeah life goes on
                    Long after the thrill of livin is gone"

John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

Speaking of interesting Chryslers...how about the new 300C? 5.7 litre V8, a little heavy at 4000 lbs, but it looks cool in a 'Green Hornet' kind of way. I wonder how wide those doors open up.

Comment

Andy, I saw the 300C at the auto show recently. I couldn't peek inside as it was on a turntable but yeah a real eye-catcher imo.

The new Chryslers are good looking if not a little underpowered.

Comment

Working...
                        X