Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite signatures and closing lines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite signatures and closing lines...

Signatures. Be it on boards or e-mails...most of us have one. They can be funny, serious, smartassed... But what's the best one you've ever seen? It doesn't have to be here...just anywhere. Do share. We might get some good ideas from it. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    "Legs are overrated. You can still get laid." - Kevin Girardi, "Joan of Arcadia"

I saw this one way back when as the commercialization of the Internet began and found it funny/kinda liked it:

"If you can't say anything nice -- or think for yourself -- just be quiet. Shut. The. F. Up."

Hope to see some more. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

PB - Your old one was great - made me giggle every time I saw it -

"Don't piss me off or I'll run over your toes"!

Comment

How 'bout - "It's a good day when you don't crap your pants"

Comment

Here are a couple from another message board that I haunt which always crack me up:

"A woman's favorite position is CEO."

"No, seriously! What did I just miss??"

"<insert thoughtful statement here>"

"Be kind...for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
          ~Philo of Alexandria

Comment

" Gravity sucks."

PN
            The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
            --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
            ––Paul Nussbaum
            usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

'' i'm not as think as you dumb i am! ''

'the voices in my head tell me to burn things..........'
              Death and taxes

Comment

"All men are animals.....Some just make better pets."

On a post card from my sister. I am an animal nut!!
                Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

"Can't sleep clowns will eat me"

and my old one:

"I'm so far behind I think I'm first"

If I can see it, then I can do it. If I believe it, there's nothing to it.
                  1FineSpineRN

Comment

Peanut, for the first time since here, I considered creating MY signature. It is to refer to the ever intelligent medical termonology of the armed services... gotta love those army doctors. I was reviewing the paperwork that was to go to my medical board the other day, and I couldn't help but crack up laughing when I read this one point... "Service member's short term memory is fried due to traumatic brain injury from 2002 motor vehicle accident." My new signature you ask? Well... what else? "F*** off... my brain's fried." LOL (if ya don't have a morbid sense of humour about it all after awhile, it'll kill ya.)

--Angela Lynn
                    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm’s never glum ‘cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum?
                    –-Julie the Cruise Director

Comment

I use to bartend for years...mine there was "I smile because you have all finally driven me insane!" I chuckled when I asked my son one day to help me decide on one of two shirts, one had the bunny holding his hands up by his ears saying "I can't hear you!" and the other bunny in a straight jacket saying, "Cute but psycho", his reply, the "psycho" one mom~ hmmmm. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mine is one someone uses on another board: "Stay Gold."
                      "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Comment

""If you want to make an apple pie from scratch,
                        you must first create the universe." -Carl Sagan

Comment

Here's one for the geeks:

"Friends don't let friends program as administrator."

"The prospects for a cure today are better than they were yesterday."
                          "The prospects for a cure today are better than they were yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten:

Here's one for the geeks:

"Friends don't let friends program as administrator."
                            LOL! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

...wait, I'm not a geek. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Steven
                            "Sometimes, its enough to plant the seed, walk away, and let the flower grow on its own."
                            ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where in the hell is the ceiling?

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

Everyone is someone else's weirdo.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Be careful ....a pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the rear.

_____
                              Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
                              Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X