Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March Madness - Fill out a bracket and join us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March Madness - Fill out a bracket and join us!

I made us a Yahoo group in the NCAA Men's Tournament fantasy pick 'em...but only me and buckwheat are there so far. SURELY there are some more CC members filling out brackets out there.

To join...

Group ID: 33525
    Password: carecure

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    "Legs are overrated. You can still get laid." - Kevin Girardi, "Joan of Arcadia"

Come on you guys...12 hours to deadline...I know there are more than 4 people at CC who have filled out a bracket SOMEWHERE. It only takes a couple minutes to copy your other bracket over to Yahoo. Or about 10 minutes to completely fill out a new one. Come on, it'll be fun! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Legs are overrated. You can still get laid." - Kevin Girardi, "Joan of Arcadia"

Comment

Have you posted this at New Mobility?

Comment

No, I haven't...might look funny since I only have like 3 posts if I was posting propaganda. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] But anyone who wants to invite others or post it elsewhere is more than welcome to. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Conn and St. Joe's in the finals. Conn to win.
          Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

I have filled out a tourney on yahoo. Thanks for letting me know of the group.

Originally posted by PB72181:

I made us a Yahoo group in the NCAA Men's Tournament fantasy pick 'em...but only me and buckwheat are there so far. SURELY there are some more CC members filling out brackets out there.

To join...

Group ID: 33525
            Password: carecure

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

Comment

Working...
            X