Cushions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cushions

Im gonna get a new cushion, and since Im not gonna be able to go and try a bunch out for myself I was wondering what yall thought of certain brands/individual cushions that have good pressure relief but yet not so floaty as a roho.

Right now I roll on a jay xtreme, I like it cuz its a more stable cushion easy to dress on etc......but the lil gel inserts they have tend to wear out and really kinda suck actually for pressure relief. I have a Roho but I hate it, for just loungin around yeah fine, still dont like them but will tolerate it.

Im looking for any advice stories etc.....of your exp. with different cushions and in your opinion which works best as far as being active with support(jay Extreme) but with good pressure relief.

Ive looked at a couple different ones online that I like but its kinda hard to get an idea what there like just looking at them. Gimmie the dirt on what ya like dont like and why

Yeah, as I wheel through through the valley of death I shall fear no evil, for I am the most evil one in that valley.
    Yeah, as I wheel through through the valley of death I shall fear no evil, for I am the most evil one in that valley.

I had the Jay extreme and then got a Stacore Stimulite. It is a honeycomb type design pad and very easy to keep clean. It is stable and weighs alot less than my gel.
    T-10 complete
    10/08/01
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

You got to love them RoHo Cushions

"The Meaning of things lies not in things themselves,but in our attitude towards them"
      "The Meaning of things lies not in things themselves,but in our attitude towards them"

Comment

I use a jay active, kinda heavy, but seems to hold up well and is comfortable. I tried I stimulite and found it to be too low, I like to sit up a little higher and the jay does that for me.

"Life is about how you
        respond to not only the
        challenges you're dealt but
        the challenges you seek...If
        you have no goals, no
        mountains to climb, your
        soul dies".~Liz Fordred
        "Life is about how you
        respond to not only the
        challenges you're dealt but
        the challenges you seek...If
        you have no goals, no
        mountains to climb, your
        soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Originally posted by Pat(wheelinarcher):

I had the Jay extreme and then got a Stacore Stimulite. It is a honeycomb type design pad and very easy to keep clean. It is stable and weighs alot less than my gel.
          pat, its supracor, and i use them as well, great cushion, i use the classic version, great for your butt and so lite, ive been using them since tyhey released them, i believe 9-10 years, i get one a year
          Bike-on.com rep
          John@bike-on.com
          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
          sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I have 2 brand new Jay extreme cushions.If you cant afford a cushion let me know and I`ll send you one.I need to know the width an length.

Comment

I've had every type of Roho. Currently on a Quadtro.

Alan

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
              Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Working...
              X