What did Santa bring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did Santa bring?

Did you find what you wanted under the tree? What was it?

I got the swimman waterproof mp3 player for swimming laps. It's the size of a disposable lighter. Quite cool...

Merry Christmas carecure!
    Blog:
    Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

i got new pots, pans and dishes, and pajamas and a few other things. it was the baby who got spoiled (as it should be).

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

I have been terribly spoiled by all who love me, and I am not ashamed to say that this year I really needed to be. Thank you all so much for your friendship and support this year. 2004 is bringing me a whole new challenge. I will share more on that later as the plans unfold. You are a wonderful community and your own best assets. As much as you can, please remember to love one another.

Mary
      1FineSpineRN

Comment

I got clothes, Sport Illstrated Calender, and $250. I wanted someone special to be here but it didn't work out. Maybe someone next year!

Comment

I got socks.
          [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

I got a sonicare toothbrush, an electric shaver and 2 pairs of wheelchair jeans are in the mail. I'm kinda sad today cuz this morning my phone died so I can't make arrangements for Christmas dinner. I hope they come and pick me up anyways but I doubt that'll happen. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] AND I'm gonna miss my parents calling today to wish me a merry Christmas. Is it me or is life always this hard?
            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

a big lump of coal..

Kap

"It's not easy being green"
              accept no substitutes

Comment

I have to give mom credit for her humor! She pays more attention to what I say than I thought!

Me: Ugh...mom..ummm, My story about a sexy nurse that's kinky was a joke, and umm, I was teasing about reading an article on CC about sex with monkeys was safe, much less this gal! Could you please get that sex freak off my trapeze bar!

Seems my twisted humor bit me in the butt!

Comment

I got clothes, DVDs, CDs, and a nice, framed print to add some character to my walls.

Comment

A colour print of Crush from "Finding Nemo" ('Ride the EAC dude') and a coffee table book of the history of the summitt achievements of Mt Everest. (Where I'm going after the cure).
                    Andrew [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the party pal!
                    Bruce Willis, Diehard
                    So there we were, Two against ten thousand.
                    **** we killed those two!!

Comment

Some DVDs, a book, a few clothes, and a new phone.

-Steven
                      ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

I got two necklaces, a shirt, cute socks, perfume, a facial care system, a hair removal system(so I don't have to shave my legs so often[img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]), a flower presser, scarf and gloves, and a dvd/vcr player. I think that was it [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Bethy just because it's that small doesn't mean you can put it just anywhere [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]

CJO, ummmm that's cute
                        Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

A bottle of 1969 Dom Perignom and Belgian chocolates (already consumed).
                          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world...is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

Comment

I got a porcelain doll, a couple pairs of earrings, a mug, a candle, and an out-of-print book that I've been trying to get a copy of for the last 10 or 12 years.

He is able who thinks he is able. - Buddha
                            He is able who thinks he is able. - Buddha

Comment

I got pretty butterfly earrings, a printer, lots of gift cards, cd's and a microphone. A very nice Christmas overall. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X