Dogger turns 30;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogger turns 30;)

November 22nd is Dogger's 30th [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] birthday!!!!

Dogger have a wonderful birthday, you're a great friend.

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Hehe, wow, the big 3 0. Happy birthday Dogger, enjoy the last days of your youth while you still have them! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birthday, Dogger [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
      Have a cold one (or five) for me on your bday!!!

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Big three zero.

Congrats dogger and as a present, I'll support the Aussies this weekend but don't start thinking I'll make a habit of it.

Happy birthday.
        _____oOo_____
        Phil C6
        "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

Comment

Happy Birthday Dogger - enjoy!

Comment

Hey Dogg,
            Happy Birthday, Mate!
            Cathy J

Comment

If this is the Dogger I'm thinking of,than this should be the best birthday ever..Because you just lost 13 years.anywho Happy Birthday

JimmyMack
              JimmyMack
              Member: New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Reasearch
              http://www.state.nj.us/health/spinalcord/index.shtml

Comment

I tink there's some open range elixir comprised of koala spit, roo poo, and dingo pee that prevents further aging past thirty that ol' Dogmaster has found. That and the quad snake dance he does on occasion.

Anywhooo, Happy Birthday, Dogger. No matter what your age, after a certain point in life, it's irrevelant anyways so rock on.

Comment

Wow, the big 30. Happy Birthday!

Comment

Enjoy mate.

30, good one [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And if you believe that I've got a bridge for sale...

Comment

Happy Birthday, Dogger. And G,Day Mate

Comment

Happy *cough* 30th *cough* B-day Doggerbot! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW! thats old,lol. Happy birthday Dogger, your no longer a puppy.

wait a minute! wouldnt this be your fourteenth anniversary of your 30th?
                          T-10 complete
                          10/08/01
                          "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

Happy '30th', Dogger! From here you get to start counting backwards!

Comment

happy day, dogger, i'll raise a pint in honor of you! debra

Comment

Working...
                              X