No announcement yet.

Dogger turns 30;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Captin: The anniversary of his passing is coming up as is his birthday. He would be 57 this year
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

So Sad, Way too young, great guy too.
      "Life is about how you
      respond to not only the
      challenges you're dealt but
      the challenges you seek...If
      you have no goals, no
      mountains to climb, your
      soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Originally posted by cheesecake View Post
        Hey Captin: The anniversary of his passing is coming up as is his birthday. He would be 57 this year
        I'm remembering better times again. Wish we knew how the monSTARs were doing Happy Birthday mate!

https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.1213986

Comment

Sad to think how long Dogger has been gone, and also sad to see the names of our other CC family members in the message above who are gone now too.

I think there are only a few members left here who remember what a great guy Dogger was, and what a vital member of our community he was as well.

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Dogger was the first person I met at CC I met him in the CC chat room right after it started. He loved to work at his sheep station (ranch) and was always there to help cheer me up that first year. His death really shook me up at the time and even today if I see his name mentioned I still get that hit in the gut feeling. Happy birthday Dogger

Comment

Working...
            X