No announcement yet.

CC Community Reference Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, since I feel I know everybody already...

Kristofer--Fire. More like a controlled burn right now but potential to be dangerous.

Starlight Angel--Crystal. Beautiful and fragile, handle with care.

Debbie7--Scribe. Chronicler of SCI LOL.

Faye--Crusader. Fighting the good fight.

Acid--Enigma. Can't figure out WTF he's saying half the time LOL.

DA--Devil's Advicate. Or Duck's Ass. Who knows what those initials stand for anyway.

Comment

"what's holding the rest of you back?" To maybe be wrong?
      Apart from that autistics might be quite self-centered with a bunch:

Acid: Liking this shirt with CHAOS on it so faded off,
      that even though fat over the front spelled out, others might not perceive this.

Acidic. Repetitive. At times quite stubborn. Weird brain smurfing. Branch LSD.
      Thinking might be to do with patterings. Bad listener. Interests in grey magic.

SCI: Sucks, Changes, Insights.

Comment

CC: Score data I found so far topic SCI: Red Indian research: Zero. Indian magic research: Zero. Aborigine: Zero. Voodoo: Zero. Sufi: Zero. Oceania: Zero. ...

CC score there therefore: Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero. Zero.

CensorerClub score: High.

Comment

WTF Acid. This is about members of CC not the concepts and ideals behind the CC community, but thanks for you input nonetheless. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

In one case out of a hundred a point is excessively discussed because it is obscure; in the ninety-nine remaining it is obscure because it is excessively discussed.
          Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Censoring of a dictatorship, IMO including the (whether intentional or unintentional) direction to maintain pain higher, cause more suffering, censor off sector alterator options, maintain higher segregational levels between systems, etc.,
            plus disrupting via censoring into a communication between two persons appreciating it,
            might in end results also lead to partially not standing here what might from a person, if instead of a dictatorship this were a free site.

I forget the name, van Grafen, or so? Anyway, I got the fleeting impression one with SCI here even left in context with the CC dictatorship.
            If I wanted to write something about him now, where do I find a text by him here now?

In the CC CensorerClub
            not Cure options but cure options censoring I observed regarded more important.
            Not members even with SCI, as with him, but CC censoring regarded more important.

The CC Censorer Club has been putting their ideals higher than Cure and higher than Care for members.

To the extent, that if I wished to write about van Graven or what his name was now, what do I find of him now, to try with your suggested style, even if I wanted to?
            But you are right, you didn't ask about CC.

Nor impacts of CC where it comes to playing along your game.

Comment

Acid, pretty perceptive.

OMG! I actually had the patience to read through and understand your post! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Acid, if you wanted to find the vgrafen threads, click on Find, Advanced Search, and then search for vgrafen by name.

-Steven
                ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

MAD-Producer: Archer: Straight-shooter.

dogger: fox: sly, quiet cynic

globechaser: Dandelion: Deeply rooted, having delicate downy seed balls (blowballs) that are but a temporary fascade

Chris2: Willow: "A wreath of willow to show my forsaken plight.'' --Sir W. Scott

Acid: Tumbleweed: breaks away from its roots in the autumn, and is driven by the wind, as a light, rolling mass, over the fields and prairies; as witch grass, wild indigo

[This message was edited by chick on 11-02-03 at 02:34 AM.]

Comment

Ok, I revised my refs. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Just edited too [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Ill have to redo yours sen [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You copycat, I liked my ref. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Steven: I assume nice meant, thanks, but the point was not, that I might find some ancient vgrafen posts to judge him in the past. But that if I wished to judge him now, as he is these days, in this here, how would I do this, since the CC CensorerClub seemed to care about as far, as to drive him away? (IF I got that right.)
                          The arguing was more, if CC criticism does(n't) pertain to this "game" here.

Chick: "OMG!" <- Meaning?
                          "I actually had the patience to read through" Oh, I'm overwhelmed. Chuckle.

"and understand your post!" You might have not "had the patience to read through"
                          my comment to someone, that how understandable what I write is (apart from word swaps)
                          might partially depend quite a bit on if I'm interested in someone understanding it.
                          Which with me old autist might not be particularily granted. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Roots comment: I'm rooted to a lake(s) place in Berlin. IMO beyond where I am on Earth. And ain't know much about prairies. But else found it interesting.

Post starter: Maybe I lack abstraction capacities to play your game well.

Comment

"Originally posted by Acid:

Steven: I assume nice meant, thanks, but the point was not, that I might find some ancient vgrafen posts to judge him in the past. But that if I wished to judge him now, as he is these days, in this here, how would I do this, since the CC CensorerClub seemed to care about as far, as to drive him away? (IF I got that right.)
                            The arguing was more, if CC criticism does(n't) pertain to this "game" here."

Easy answer... just look below. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"might partially depend quite a bit on if I'm interested in someone understanding it."

Messages that are understandable generally don't get "censored". [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Chick: "OMG!" <- Meaning?"

OMG = Oh My God/Gawd.

-Steven
                            ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Steve: "Messages that are understandable generally don't get "censored". "

Here also messages that are understandable are censored.

Apart from this, if censoring all non understandable,
                              then if I were censorer, with this "logic" I could censor as German all English I don't understand. Also if someone were brain-damaged, and something gets screwed therefore in the verbal outcome, I could censor his or her writings.
                              Anything I have not studied myself yet some years or at all,
                              and therefore I don't understand,
                              I could censor.

"Non-understandable" might also include the arrogance, to make it out, that if whoever writes it and understands it
                              (be it about complex science, complex magic, something to do with a special internal stage most others don't have, maybe in context with differing genetics, an illness, or brain damages or something else),
                              is regarded alike not counting,
                              and just if the censorer and maybe some others understand it, made out as THE judgement about understandable.

With this "logic", a scientific reference starting for example with "the basolateral part of the amygdala in the limbic system" might be censored of as containing words not understood to most of humanity.
                              While how much the writer is understanding about it, is declared alike insignificant.

Excuse me, Strat.

Comment

Strat:

Guess I disturbed your gaming
                                quite a bit with my flaming.
                                So I'll try to play your game a bit,
                                though I might be quite bad in it.

MoodyMcMoody: Emotional rainbow.

Chick: Less mass-sheep thinking than various others.

Teena: Christian.

Andrew Fletcher: While wishing to prove something, heeding too little also negative aspects.
                                But seeming to mean well.

Cjo: Young. Too one-sided in perspective. Humour.

The Gimp: Tough.

Jake: IMO internal high magic flexibility potentials.

Nurse: Dictator self-righteousness.

Pat: Blocks.

Dogger: Seems sometimes too lonely.

Piglet: First emotion generator influencing her own self a lot. (Positively meant.)

Stratman: Poet. (German: ) Eigenbroetler.

Skye: A lady. Maybe perceive the beauty around more.

Max: Interesting mind.

Salmanilla: Experimental.

Liz: One, where to her this does not seem to apply:
                                "When they imprisoned communists, I didn't say anything. I wasn't a communist.
                                When they imprisoned the Jews, I didn't say anything. I wasn't a Jew.
                                When they imprisoned me, there was no one left to say anything."

Comment

Working...
                                X