Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Friends lose both of their kids in a car wreck

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...d=516928&rfi=6

Another sad thing about this is it happen right infront of the school where their dad works at... There is paint marks on the hwy where the bodies was laying. I just can't think about losing your only two children at once...

Comment

I'm sorry, Tigger. Life is so very fragile, isn't it? My thoughts are with you and your friends' family.

Comment

Oh man, totally brutal. I'm really sorry. The only thing worse than SCI is death. Especially at such a young age. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
        ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

Tigger, I am so sorry. I will keep you and your friends in my heart and prayers. Carol

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Comment

Thanks everyone, It's a bad deal! Brings back bad memories to my family too.

Comment

Tigger
              I dont know what to say,that is just awful,I cant imagine what they are going through,just awful..
              JimmyMack

Comment

Tigger
                What a horrible tragedy. My tears are flowing for their parents. Ever since Chris broke his neck, when I see young people doing dangerous things I want to run up to them and beg them to be careful. They have no idea of the reality of the possible outcome. Of course I can't warn stranges. What a helpless feeling. One moment in time that changes everything.
                Darthe
                "A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris'Mom:

Tigger
                  What a horrible tragedy. My tears are flowing for their parents. Ever since Chris broke his neck, when I see young people doing dangerous things I want to run up to them and beg them to be careful. They have no idea of the reality of the possible outcome. Of course I can't warn strangers. What a helpless feeling. One moment in time that changes everything.
                  Darthe
                  "A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner"

Comment

You have my prayers...

Tigger,

I signed this thread at NM, but I also wanted to tell you here that you and all concerned are in my prayers...

May God give peace to all,

Teena

Comment

Terrible man. I hope the parents, as well as yourself, get some kind of comfort from knowing that people, myself included, are praying for you guys.

Please, to those of you who read this thread, buckle up when your driving and pass it on.

"So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer
                      "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, Tigger, and my prayers are with you and the parents.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

You are in my thoughts and prayer along with the family of the two that lost their lives.

I am thankful everyday that I still have my 2 kids after the accident they were in that my sister in law died in. I can deal with SCI but I think I would have lost it if either of my kids would have lost their life.
                          Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

Tigger, I am so sorry for the terrible loss of your two friends. My thoughts and prayers are with you and their parents. I can not imagine the pain and sorrow of losing a son and daughter. So sad.

Darlene

Comment

my sympathies to u and the family of your friend. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]

joy
                              "Now the only healthy way to live, as I see it, is to learn to like all the little every day things."
                              -Larry McMurtry
                              "Now, the only healthy way to live life, as I see it, is to enjoy all the little everyday things, like a sip of whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, or a cool breeze on a hot day." -Gus McCrae, from Lonesome Dove, by Larry McMurtry

ChloeMagazine
                              AccessibleProperties

Comment

Working...
                              X