Dolly Madison

Comment

good lookin animals.

Comment

thank you! they are my sweeties!

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet:

Dolly Madison
          Is that one of those mini doberman things? My sister has one, and I've never seen something so hyper. Everytime somebody comes over it gets so excited it runs in circles and pisses on the floor.

_____
          Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
          Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

Hi jimnms!

Dolly Madison is part Rottweiler and part who knows what...her mother was a Rott, and her father was a drifter I guess! She does not look anything like a Rott though except for her markings. She's not very big either. A young man we know brought her home and his parents would not let him keep her, so because we have a big sign on our door that says "Push-Overs Live Here"...he knew to bring her straight to us! She's playful, but not hyper...I have heard of the mini-dobberman's, but have never seen one...bet they are cute! Yes, your sister's dog does sound just a "bit" hyper! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Carol

Comment

This is just me, attempting to learn how to do a post with a quote:

maybe it will work.

Comment

I can't do it...can someone please leave me a message and tell me how to reply with a quote? And while you are at it...can you please tell me how you reply to a post and add to the topic title...like when it says something like: (in blue)

I see your pets IN some of my babies

I'm sorry...I can't be beautiful AND brainy! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
                Thank you in advance...Carol [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sorry...I can't be beautiful AND brainy! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
                  Why not ?? [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

gets so excited it runs in circles and pisses on the floor
                    I do that when we get guests also!

Oh wait, you ment the dog?
                    T-10 complete
                    10/08/01
                    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet:

I can't do it...can someone please leave me a message and tell me how to reply with a quote? And while you are at it...can you please tell me how you reply to a post and add to the topic title...like when it says something like: (in blue)

I see your pets IN some of my babies

Thank you in advance...Carol [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
                      Underneath every post is an icon with quote marks. Click on that.

You can edit out text between the
                      and
                      markers in your reply, if you wish.

Alan

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
                      Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat(wheelinarcher):

gets so excited it runs in circles and pisses on the floor
                        I do that when we get guests also!

Oh wait, you ment the dog?
                        Gee Pat, I bet you don't get many REPEAT guests! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Look Alan! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] I did it...thanks! I was trying to use that quote deally at the top...I'm still not sure what that is for...now, can you or someone tell me how you add to someone else's topic title, within your own reply? I have seen replies that have that, and it will be in blue...

[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]vic...when it comes to the computer...I'm dumb as corn....!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know how the other quote thingy works - someone else will have to help with that.

Alan

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
                          Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

"Germans?...forget it, he's on a roll."

... [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]...

Comment

Maybe this will work
                              Don't mind me...I'm just trying to figure out what this quote thingy at the top is for.

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!", he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Comment

Working...
                              X