Mouth care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouth care

Just an offbeat topic of discussion. After making your choice, post details of where you picked up the habit if you do, why you don't, area you're from to see if demographics play into it, do you use your toothbrush or have a special brush, do u also scrape it, so on and so forth. I want to hear all the dirty details of how y'all keep your pieholes clean.

I did have a fourth option but it was decided that it be removed. Unfortunately, somebody had already picked my ACKKK option so the voting is going to be slightly off. Oh well. ACKK!!

[This message was edited by Stratman on 10-09-03 at 01:19 PM.]
    Brush tongue (ack, gotta get off the yucky gunk)
    0%
    Not brush tongue (and Im happy to have stanky breath)
    0%
    Never heard of anyone brushing tongue, so um, I guess I don't brush it.
    0%

OMG!!!!! Who doesn't F'n Brush their tongue????????????????? Grosssssssssss!!!

Strat doesn't brush his tongue!! THATS WHO!!!

Comment

I've always brushed my tongue. My mom always thinks I'm puking when I do it because sometimes it makes me gag [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I was always told to brush your tongue because that's where the bad breath bacteria hides [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I brush my tongue, too... glad I'm not weird. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Steven
        ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Strat doesn't brush his tongue!! THATS WHO!!!
          Now, how the ...oops... would you know if I do or not? eh??

Comment

I always brush my tongue. I have been told that brushing it doesn't do as much good as a scraper, because with the brush you are only "making rows in it"...ick! But, I am just not ready for the scraper..the brush makes me gag too Lindsay, I'm sure the scraper would kill me! Maybe someday..........Carol [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ive NEVER even heard of brushing your tounge, and nor do I have bad breathe. Sounds like an old wives tail to me...lol I'm sure that if it was of any great benefit the tooth brush makers would of modified their brushes to adapt to both tounge and teeth, or introduced a whole new line.

ok, now I'm curious and gunna do a search on it!

hey dogger, have you heard of it??

Comment

me neither Annabanana

Comment

thank the maker

ok, so i'm not a total freak in never hearing of this cleansing process. oooops. guess u were right chick. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I brush my tongue and teefers. I brush EVERYTHING, well except my hair [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown
                    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Anna , i have never heard of others doing it , though i will admit in my youth there were a few times i attacked the grunge on my tongue with my toothbrush ...you remember those monday mornings , your mouth tastes like the inside of an Arab's sandshoe ...since friday you have endevoured to rid the world of filthy grog by consuming it , your tongue has been in a few other places that we won't go into detail about due to the risk of being pursued by a loaded shotgun . on those rare occasions [ about once a week ] that i found myself in this situation , i did attack my tongue with toothbrush and toothpaste , but from this limited experience i feel nothing less than a wire brush and hydrochloric acid would be able to successfully degrunge the tongue ...
                      thank you ,
                      dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .
                      Every day I wake up is a good one .

Comment

Originally posted by dogger:

Anna , i have never heard of others doing it , though i will admit in my youth there were a few times i attacked the grunge on my tongue with my toothbrush ...you remember those monday mornings , your mouth tastes like the inside of an Arab's sandshoe ...since friday you have endevoured to rid the world of filthy grog by consuming it , your tongue has been in a few other places that we won't go into detail about due to the risk of being pursued by a loaded shotgun . on those rare occasions [ about once a week ] that i found myself in this situation , i did attack my tongue with toothbrush and toothpaste , but from this limited experience i feel nothing less than a wire brush and hydrochloric acid would be able to successfully degrunge the tongue ...
                        thank you ,
                        dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .
                        lol!! yuk! Was that back in the days that you would frequent the boozer on pay nights huh? [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] I cant say Ive ever had anything on my tounge that would require it to be brushed off....lol, none of those Monday mornings for me.

Maybe its an american thing, so that accounts for all of us cept for Stratman.... [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Why brush? Nothing grows with a pinch of Copenhagen in there!

A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:

She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
                          Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
                          Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
                          Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
                          And her husband is on the back of the milk carton
                          T-10 complete
                          10/08/01
                          "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

From a guys perspective, I guess it all depends on where you've been putting your tongue. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anna- Can you check the private topics. Thanks

Comment

Yeah Wheelinarcher....nothing will grow in there

...except oral cancer lesions......

chomp chomp....spit...

Cheers!!!

MissM [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
                              1FineSpineRN

Comment

Working...
                              X