Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life's decision

Which do y'all prefer and why?

What? did you expect a serious post? Did you read the author? [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"It's time for the long arm the law put a few more in the ground." Toby Keith w/ Willie Nelson
    Regular chocolate
    0%
    White chocolate
    0%
    Dark chocolate
    0%
    Chocolate ...oops...ing sucks.
    0%
    *drool* who cares, just Gimme!!!
    0%

F. NONE of the Above!!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

You forgot the chocolat with the ...oops'n... nuts!! *grrrrr* [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by chick:

F. NONE of the Above!!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

You forgot the chocolat with the ...oops'n... nuts!! *grrrrr* [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]
      bite me. wouldn't give me more options. and besides, we all know why you want ...oops'n... nuts. chocolate covered eh?

"It's time for the long arm the law put a few more in the ground." Toby Keith w/ Willie Nelson

Comment

Dark chocolate- the bitter, the better!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Dark Chocolate is where it's at...

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown
          Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

I'm a dark chocolate fanatic, too.

-Steven
            ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Just like my women and coffee! DARK

T-10 complete
              10/08/01
              "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

Dark Chocolate!! YUM!!!

I recently heard that is is better for you than regular chocolate.

By the way, "Beer For My Horses" is my favorite song!!
                Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

Working...
                X