Howdy all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy all!

just wanted to take a minute and say hey to everybody. this site is great and wish i could've came across something this a while back, it would've been a huge help to see that others endure the same challenges that i have since my accident. as it is, it's still great to read through the posts and be able to offer my 1 cent. lil background: t4-6 complete para, 3years post as of 9/16. late night motorcycle acccident (wasn't my turn to be an organ donor i guess), just turned 29 this month so it's been challenging after 26 years of being an AB.
    anywhooo, great to see this site and hope to make some acquaintances to keep in contact with. small town guy so not many people around here that can really relate to my situation. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

free to be me

Welcome Stratman!

... [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]...

Comment

Welcome welcome welcome this is a great site. Sorry to here about your accident though
      Jimmy Mack

Comment

Welcome to the club.

T-10 complete
        10/08/01
        "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

Welcome aboard! Another late night motorcycle accident here too.

Comment

i can relate i live in a small town also but this site is my SCI family and you are part of the family now. welcome

Comment

Stratman welcome,
              I am also sorry to hear about your accident.You have now joined a club, we all willing didn't want to join. You'll find this forum to be very informative and quite amusing.

Comment

Nice to meet you. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
                Just wish it could have been under different circumstances.
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world...is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

Comment

Hello and Welcome!!

I am mom to an 11 year old, T-12. 3 years post, 06/15/03 car accident.

We also live in a small town, so I understand what you mean.
                  Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

Hey Strat...Welcome! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello Sratman... and welcome, though wish you didn't need to be here.

I'm AB chick, bf is c5/6 incomplete quad, 20 years post.
                      AB, Husband is c5-6 inc quad, 25 years post injury.

Comment

Welcome Stratman, to the club no one wants to be a member of. Me and my harley had to take on a pickup, we both lost. from town of 350 so hear that small town thing. Keep that body in shape cuz the future looks bright. Later.

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
                        Gandolf the Great
                        http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

Stratman:

Welcome to Camp CareCure.

PN
                          The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
                          --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
                          ––Paul Nussbaum
                          usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                          X