Other quads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other quads

I just joined and would love to make contact with other higher-level quads. I have a couple friends with sci but lower level I am c4/5 so I don't use my arms for much. I would love to talk with other high quads either chat or email.

Rachel

RachelR , you could try the chatroom on the site here . seems to be a high percentage of quads in the people that use it

thank you
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .
    Every day I wake up is a good one .

Comment

Welcome Rachel...I am also a C 4/5 quad and would be more than happy to talk with you [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"I will drive the lane,
      I will drain the three,
      I will finger roll,
      but the one thing I will not do is FADE AWAY"
      "I will drive the lane,
      I will drain the three,
      I will finger roll,
      but the one thing I will not do is FADE AWAY"

Comment

Welcome Rachel! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] There are quite a few higher level quads here at the site. I'm sure you'll get to know many of themm. And the chatroom is a great idea. Use password "cure" your first time into the room.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
        ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

Hi Rachel,,,Heyyy,,you found a good place. Yupppp,,,,i'm pretty close to your level,,,Howz c-4/5. Why don't you tell us a lil bout yourself,,, [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Comment

I'm a C5 quadriplegic. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] Welcome!

-Lewis
            C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Comment

Welcome, I'm a C2/3 quad who likes to gab. Drop me a line some time, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Live life as you see fit, not as the world says.
              C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

Hey Rachel,
                I'm c-5,6. id love to chat with you or trade emails. pm me anytime. take care. talk to u soon

Comment

rachel, nice to, well, meet you!!
                  my boyfriend is the same level--he was telling me the other day that he would also like to talk to other people of the same level--email me and I will give you his email address--

Comment

22 year-old C4/5 complete here. [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi there I'm a c 4/5 quad down in Florida 18 years post. There are a lot of good people here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

http://homepage.mac.com/bradd/Menu9.html

Brad

Comment

Hey there, I'm a 23 year old C3 quad with -- aside from this site -- minimal friends with SCIs. You can reach me through email or the chat room, usually in the evenings.

-Steven
                        ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Hiya,
                          c6/23 years post (OMG!!)

There's a "quad-list" e-mail group run by a man named Jim Lubin. Not at my home computer, otherwise I'd send you the subscribe info. perhaps someone has it handy.

Liz

[note from steven: updated here to keep the info in one place]

To subscribe to Jim Lubin's quad list, send a message to quad-list-request@eskimo.com with a subject of "subscribe", without the quotes.

[This message was edited by Steven Edwards on 06-09-03 at 12:53 PM.]
                          Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

RachelR- Welcome to this site! Im a 22 year old c5-c6 quad.

"Death has to be easy because life is so hard"
                            http://www.darkthrone.com/recruit.dt?uid=V23445R23400Y23415L23430T23490

Comment

Hi liz321,,,ease upon the yrs post, 22 here as a c-4/5, dpon't know how i made but did and will. Do you have any further on the ''quad'' group you mentioned of,,,,,,,

As sci we all obviously share a common thread, but there truly is a difference between a para and quad lifestyle. Never mind being a high-quad, that's a whole different ''vicious animal.''

Comment

Working...
                              X