Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VEGAS ( DA )

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VEGAS ( DA )

    I must say it was the shit . We stayed at circus circus, it was a nice hotel, the buffet was ok, not better then the gold coast. DA I was at the gold coast and I turn this cute lil chick head , she was with her parents I guess, but as she keep she keep looking back smiling after she was 25ft away from me. Then I was at circus circus they had another lil thick cutie who keep smiling after she was leaving in a car. I pussed out on both of them. Other chicks made comments I could read out.I read another person mind i can tell she said hes too cute for a chair. The ratio out there must be 30 to 1 ( women to me/men)

    Overall I had fun plaing blackjack I came out pretty, oh and my pimphand was strong. You were right all the women there are fine, and you would get slap by another woman. It was windy out there, but it cant stop a pimp.

    I wouldnt mind moving out there. How it is out there da, what was your setup? how you did it?

  • #2
    the best buffet in vegas is at the rio. circus circus buffet is small. my old gambling hang out was the barbary coast. did you pass by my school? its next to the airport...can't miss it.


    when i lived out there i had an apt. my apt was next to a shopping center with a grocery store. target nearby. a mall 2 blocks away. unlv close. everything worked out well for me. i lived near JJ from "goodtimes show". and near greg morris from the show "vegas". however he died while i was there and i remember all the news ppl.

    bad side...a lot of criminal and sleezy ppl live there. my first apt in vegas was temperary until i get my real apt. well i saw it on tv about 2 years ago. one of americas most wanted was living there.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ummm hate to butt in but MP, I received your e-mail and responded twice. The last was returned as undeliverable because your box was full.

      Comment


      • #4
        oh

        Originally posted by seneca:

        Ummm hate to butt in but MP, I received your e-mail and responded twice. The last was returned as undeliverable because your box was full.
        I was in vegas at the time, I replied back though did I?
        I didnt get the last one. You said to do a search ( rudely ) [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

        Hey, Sen you like LL new song?

        Comment


        • #5
          shut the hell up you two. this thread is about vegas and not your blooming email.

          Comment


          • #6
            HMM

            Originally posted by DA:

            the best buffet in vegas is at the rio. circus circus buffet is small. my old gambling hang out was the barbary coast. did you pass by my school? its next to the airport...can't miss it.


            when i lived out there i had an apt. my apt was next to a shopping center with a grocery store. target nearby. a mall 2 blocks away. unlv close. everything worked out well for me. i lived near JJ from "goodtimes show". and near greg morris from the show "vegas". however he died while i was there and i remember all the news ppl.

            bad side...a lot of criminal and sleezy ppl live there. my first apt in vegas was temperary until i get my real apt. well i saw it on tv about 2 years ago. one of americas most wanted was living there.
            YEP!!!!!!!! The running rebels. Damn , was he a killer or bank robber? I know when I was at the black jack table, they had peoples from aussie, san diego,etc etc... Easy place to knock someone off and leave..... shit scary.... I seen all kind of people, you name it they got it. didnt make it to the rio, i was with my family, they woulda took me, but next time im out there im renting a car. To do my own thing.

            DA HOW DID YOU END BACK UP IN B-TOWN? YOU COULDA WENT TO CALI ANYWHERE, BUT B-TOWN. I seen one black dude look like a built michael jackson, like a porn star, with a fine ass hottie.. Its just crazy out there. I guess thats why its called sin city.

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry DA. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

              Hey Mad, my reply wasn't rude, after all the help I've given you and you wanna front like that? That's whack yo! [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

              Anyway, in the last e-mail you asked if I received the previous one which I forwarded. That one was returned.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by seneca:

                Sorry DA. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

                Hey Mad, my reply wasn't rude, after all the help I've given you and you wanna front like that? That's whack yo! [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

                Anyway, in the last e-mail you asked if I received the previous one which I forwarded. That one was returned.
                AGHHH!!!!!! Come on, I would never do that. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] You make me feel [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]...... Whack ha? NEVER!!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MAD-PRODUCER:

                  Originally posted by seneca:
                  Sorry DA. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

                  Hey Mad, my reply wasn't rude, after all the help I've given you and you wanna front like that? That's whack yo! [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

                  Anyway, in the last e-mail you asked if I received the previous one which I forwarded. That one was returned.
                  AGHHH!!!!!! Come on, I would never do that. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] You make me feel [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]...... Whack ha? NEVER!!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
                  WHAT WAS THE LAST ONE ABOUT? [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ok, you're forgiven. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

                    In the last e-mail, you asked if I received the previous one.

                    Umm, I'm not down with LL's latest release. I like just about everything produced by the Neptunes though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      oo

                      Originally posted by seneca:

                      Ok, you're forgiven. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

                      In the last e-mail, you asked if I received the previous one.

                      Umm, I'm not down with LL's latest release. I like just about everything produced by the Neptunes though.
                      The neptunes are the shishh.
                      Everything they do I like.

                      I only feel , luv u better, nice track..... Another neptune hit. [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey man,
                        I'm going to Vegas Jan 5-7
                        stay'n at circus circus......any advice
                        it's been 4 years since i've been there....was AB then
                        first time in the chair

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yep

                          Originally posted by Monte:

                          Hey man,
                          I'm going to Vegas Jan 5-7
                          stay'n at circus circus......any advice
                          it's been 4 years since i've been there....was AB then
                          first time in the chair
                          You betta have a power chair. It was hard to push a manual chair on the carpet at circus circus. Oh, also the shower chairs sucks, other then that youll be fine.

                          Have fun [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X