No announcement yet.

Member Intros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am Curt Leatherbee a t-4 para post 23 years, wait a minute, thats right, you guys all know me, lol.

Martha, You should add a T to go, makes you look simple minded, lol. Just messing with ya [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

[img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Curt, LOL. Thank you. I know you're just trying to get me hot like Kap does when he corrects my posts! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I can't believe I did that! I used to make sure my they were perfect! Sigh. Old age. Senility. Definitely losing it. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[This message was edited by chick on 06-27-04 at 03:52 AM.]

Comment

Welcome chick - belatedly.

Deb
          "Save the last dance for me!"

Comment

Originally posted by chick:

[This message was edited by chick on 06-27-04 at 03:52 AM.]
            What's the deal with the pulled posts??? I don't get this chick. [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Slider, Im sorry. I had posted a confession about not really being a "Chick", but was really a "Dude". I felt such shame and embarassment that I had to delete it, hoping never to be exposed. But ... alas, that is not to be.

Debbie [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img] (musta read before edit) I was just teasing... but THX [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello all. Thanks for this site and thanks for this thread. My name is Joe. I was injured on 7-25-03 when thrown from a mechnical bull at the county fair. I almost did a complete forward flip, but landed on my shoulders and neck eight feet away breaking c6/c7.
                I am a dedicated father that used to spend my time working in the family construction business, working on my house, mountain biking and doing almost anything outdoors. I have an associates degree in surgical technologies and dabbled in clowning. Now I concentrate mainly on therapy and my daughter.
                I joined this site looking for others with a sci that had some ability to walk. I felt like a freak of nature since the only other injuries I have met were lower level completes. I have since run across a number of other "walking" sci on this site. Many of them seem to have similar problems(pain, spasms, pt questions, feelings of isolation, and family problems to name a few). Just reading on this site has made me feel less isolated in the world and made me aware that I am not the only one, thank you for that. I have saved some of you to my contact list, but am not sure what to say yet. Until then, thanks for being here.

jOE
                jOE
                www.nwiscig.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome to our family Joe. You're right - this site is definitely a lifeline.

Deb
                  "Save the last dance for me!"

Comment

Joe, its nice to see that you found this site. It has helped me soo much more than my doctors so far. i have gotten every question i have had answered on here so far. I hope you the best. Take care

Josh Stevens
                    T6 para as of 7/17/03

Josh S.
                    T6 complete as of 7/17/03

Comment

I noticed we have a bunch of new members, just gonna do a lil bump here [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello all,
                        I guess it's time that I re-aquainte myself.(is that a word?)I'm Bryon: c6/7 injured Aug.2002 from a diving accident. I registered back in 2003 and haven't posted much. To all newbies you should find this site very informative, comical and heart wrenching at times. Wise,the moderators and members have done a great job.

Comment

Working...
                        X