Recovery defies odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris~
    I'm not stupid, and I still think that you misunderstood what people wrote. I know what "Don't hate the player, hate the game means" I was thought that it was funny that you used that. I was in way mocking you for using a really silly slang term for something related to SCI.

Comment

Erin, mocking me? Nice.

I thought that you asked an honest question. I tried to provide an honest answer.

Noone said you were stupid. Defensive, yes.

Could be the age thing. 23 vs 38 is a big difference in terms of life experience.

Peace Erin.

Onward and Upward!

Comment

oops.

Comment

YOu might be right [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]. BUt you're a 38 year old who uses High school hip hop lingo [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

I'm not trying to fight with you Chris, I was not trying to be rude about saying I was in a way, mocking you. I was just being silly. So don't get all defensive on me now [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Comment

I guess I'm just young at heart Erin. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Onward and Upward!

Comment

Working...
            X