Sitting home on a Saturday Night:-)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erin

I believe Mike was refering to Lindsay. I see nothing wrong with time alone though, especially when you need time to sort things out, it can be healthy, as long as you don't get hooked on the golf putting game like I am starting to do, lol. Just got my best score, a 36. Have a great night [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Curtis:

Thanks, I hope that's who he's refering too, because I definitely have problems with this transition, but most people do. It is nice to sit at home when a little YOU time is needed. And I need a lot of time to sort me out.

Curtis: You and Josh need to get some help for your mini-putt addiction, lol.

[This message was edited by Erin on Sep 04, 2002 at 12:39 AM.]

Comment

What the heck is it with you guys?!

If someone was tube-fed and vent dependent I certainly wouldn't be expecting them to be painting the town red 24/7. Why are you always ASSUMING I am generalizing and putting everyone in one group?! I spoke only for myself and was referring only to myself as well.

Comment

Yeah I was referring to LindsayS.

Lindsay, thanks for clarifying... I just kind of lumped some statements together (ie: many SCI are very lazy & what is there to deal with?) and kind of went off on a tangent. I was also in a pretty foul mood cause I had just been struggling with a task that shouldn't be difficult but ended up being so because of.... SCI what else. (Changing kitty litter and making a big mess & almost falling out of the chair)... who says men don't get PMS?

Peace

[This message was edited by mkowalski99 on Sep 04, 2002 at 01:11 PM.]
          "Oh yeah life goes on
          Long after the thrill of livin is gone"

John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

Most casual friends and acquaintances come and go throughout your life as situations and similarities bring you together and changes move you apart. If you're lucky, you make a few friends who are there come hell or high water...or SCI. If you're really lucky, you marry one of them.

Comment

Lindsay S.

What is it with us?

Well for one, you totally missed the question that I asked, I didn't ask what you do on Saturday night, I asked about a change of friends, I guess you just forgot to read my question. Good for you, you have a full social calendar. I am going through a time where I am finding out who my real friends are, and who was just along for the fun times without the wheelchair. You've made friends that have only known you in the wheelchair, I have some friends that can't talk to me because they don't know what to say. Guess they really aren't friends then are they? Life is good for me, but not peachy. I am going through a HUGE transition with this new disability. I do have a choice to go on with a good attitude, or a crappy one. And hey, I pick a good one like you; to me there is no other choice. But to some others, they feel that there is no reason to go on, and they can't help feeling any other way. If you are talking about you and only you, then tell people that. Don't expect everyone to be as well-adjusted as you are, and let that be known.

Comment

Working...
              X