SCI Project Open House, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCI Project Open House, anyone?

Even though we're heading through on our way to VT in July I decided we'd come up early for the June 7th open house. I have a meeting about a job on the 6th and hope to have dinner with my brother sometime as he lives not too far away in Philadelphia. Should be a good sight-seeing trip, too. Especially for my wife who's only been in this country about seven weeks and only seen Tampa and Orlando.

So...anyone up for the open house? Be great to meet some of the forum folks there!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
    ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Hi, Jeff, it's on our calendar!!

Comment

Oh Man....

I still have bugs on my car from the last time I went to New Jersey....I can probably make it though!
      1FineSpineRN

Comment

Allright!

Great news that you guys are coming! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] I was thinking this will be a really fun trip for us, packed with non-stop excitement. Now, I'm sure of it! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Jeff

E-mail me some details - you know I don't do anything if I don't have details!!
          Like where are you staying all that stuff....

On the off chance that you guys want to explore D.C. we can talk about that too.
          1FineSpineRN

Comment

Count me in!

... [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]...

Comment

June 7th? Cool. Maybe I'll be there too.
              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world...is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

Comment

Good deal!

The more the merrier! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Glad to see we might get a good CareCure crowd.

Mary - It might be cool for us to stay an extra night and see some of DC. I'm scoping the net for a place to stay, now, so hopefully I'll know more by tomorrow. I joined a travel club that gives me two free nights at participating hotels but I haven't got the stuff in the mail yet so I don't know which ones. I'd like to wait until I know but don't know how far in advance I need to make reservations. So, I'm going to try to see how heavily booked places are for those nights. We'll probably try to stay off the beaten path a little to save money. I'll email you as soon as I know. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Great Let me know where you will be ...

We can see what we can arrange.

Mary
                  1FineSpineRN

Comment

Finally got my club membership details in the mail

Should make it easier to plan.

Sorry for the delay...

Comment

I think the travel club was a scam. No biggie. Got a pretty good deal at the Ramada in Somerset. Party in our room! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So, do I have to start checking profiles to see who lives nearby and should come to the open house? Just kidding. Although it would be nice to have a big CareCure turnout.

See everyone there! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Jeff

Looking forward to meeting you and Rowena on the 7th. Who else can make it?? DA, you in? I booked at Somerset also. They still have rooms available people, not many though. Here's their website- http://www.the.ramada.com/somerset01411

What time is Open House, 7?
                        Plans for dinner before?

peace,

jim

... [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]...

Comment

Wonderful!!!

This is terrific! Can't wait to meet you all! Please do me a favor - and send your name(s) and the number in your family/party to me at SCIProject@biology.rutgers.edu. We want to make sure we have enough cookies for everyone (and enough parking spots reserved!)

Looking forward to welcoming you to 'our house'!

Persist in Hope,

Patricia

Comment

Summer Open House Schedule

P.S. If some can't make the June 7th Open House ... We are combining the July and August Open Houses into one Summer Open House on Friday, July 19th!!

Comment

Alright Alright......

I made my reservation so I will be coming to the Open House on the 7th.

Jim, let me know what your plans are.

Mary
                              1FineSpineRN

Comment

Working...
                              X