Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enough of this disibility culture chat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enough of this disibility culture chat...

i want to know what are some of the things your going
    to do post cure.

i plan on going to a water park.

You know

[img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] Mamba no. five

Comment

lots of sex,go back to riding horses and foxhunting,take walks thru the woods,play tag with my kids,go to africa,go whitewater rafting in costa rica,write my name in the snow with my piss,bustup and burn every piece of dandicap equipment i have

Comment

Does "disibility" rhyme with "visibility?"

[img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
        ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

He doesn't know it yet...

but he's taking me dancing.

Comment

Waterslides.....

What are you nuts???You wanna break your neck???NUK NUK!!!! I wanna go to the waterpark!

1,2,3,4,5....I like Popye's answer too.

Do I have too much time on my hands?
            1FineSpineRN

Comment

Don't know...

I'm not sure that I would even chose to be cured.

Comment

DA, I think that jools is asking you out. Wise.

Comment

HMMMMM

I think Jools was referring to her husband....

LindsayS----you got guts girl I like you get in your flame suit before these dudes roll out of bed this morning!!!

Peace

Let the games begin!!!!
                  1FineSpineRN

Comment

Hey Mary

Thanks girlfriend. Putting on the suit as we speak [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]~ By the way, how do you guys post your pics underneath your name???

Comment

Lindsay

This is from the Feedback forum, u might want to check it out for more ifo:
                      The new version of the software puts the picture that is in your profile onto the topic posting page below your name. This is called an Avatar feature.

Note that I have the picture size set at 48x48 pixels. This will distort some pictures that are not square. Also, it is too small to really see facial features. You may want to adjust your picture.

However, if you crop your picture so that it is square and also shows mostly your face, it works okay. I just put a picture of myself to illustrate.

If you don't want your picture to show up, you can take the picture url from your profile page (which you can get to through the MyPop link on the top right of the front page).

Please post comments here regarding whether you would like the avatar feature turned on. Also, if you don't have a server somewhere with a URL to place a picture, you have two options.

1. You can attach your picture to a posting. This places the picture on the carecure.org server. If you press CTRL (or whatever the key is on Windows) when clicking the picture, you should be able to open the image into a new window. The URL address of your picture will be at the top of that window. Copy that URL address to your Profile page under picture/avatar line. When you do that, your avatar or picture will appear below your name whenever you post.

2. You can send me your picture and I can put it on the carecure serve. I can also crop the picture to 48 x 48 pixels.

I have set the avatar to 48x48 pixels to minimize the download size of the picture so that it does not slow the site down too much. If all this is too confusing to you, I suggest that you go to the Members Only Forum and Jeff has been very willing to help people get pictures on the server.

Wise.
                      BTW.. u r not serious r u???????????

...It's the heart afraid of breaking,that never learns to dance... It's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance... It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give, and the soul afraid of dyin'... That never learns to live...
                      Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

Comment

As a matter of fact

Yes I am serious. Why does that shock you dear?

And thanks for the pic info. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I would just play basketball for hours and hours. I would never sit down again and I would have to rig me up something so I can sleep standing up. AND I would give my family great big hugs. THEN I would find me a woman and make some babies:P

Mathew
                          http://www.darkthrone.com/recruit.dt?uid=V23445R23400Y23415L23430T23490

Comment

jool, we can go dancing.
                            you know how to do the funky chicken and the robot?

Comment

Originally posted by DA:

i want to know what are some of the things your going
                              to do post cure.

Where would I even begin?

- Hug everybody - and I mean everybody - around me.
                              - Get up out of bed, go to another room, and sit on the couch, when and just because I feel like it.
                              - Pull out my guitar.
                              - Lock myself in a room with a piano and not come out until I've written something original.
                              - Buy a pad of paper and a pencil and draw to my heart's content.
                              - Get the old band back together. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
                              - Eat like a normal person.
                              - Get a massage. Give a massage.
                              - Wear something silky next to my skin, just for the sensation.
                              - Dance.
                              - Do my own hair. Do my own makeup.
                              - Wear a short skirt and high heels.
                              - Look attractive. Feel attractive. Have guys look at me because I look f*@king HOT and not because I'm some gimp in a power chair. [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                              - Have some wild & crazy sex.
                              - Live happily ever after.

(Well, it's a nice fantasy anyway)
                              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world...is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

Comment

Working...
                              X