Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much you willing to pay to be cured totally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much you willing to pay to be cured totally?

Money,property, savings etc
    I will give everything
    0%
    I will give part of my property(money),etc
    0%
    I will give small amount & wait till insurance kick in
    0%
    I will give nothing
    0%
    http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Max

I voted that I give everything all though, I don't have anything [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] but... I can't see somebody waiting for insurance coverage if they have other choices.

...It's the heart afraid of breaking,that never learns to dance... It's the dream fraid of waking that never takes the chance... It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give, and the soul afraid of dyin'... That never learns to live.
    Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

Comment

This poll is like asking a starving man how much he would give for a turkey dinner. Of course we would give it all.

Comment

Polet,

I don't have much either,but would go naked--like Russian Doukhobors
        did in begining of last century,protesting Canadian Goverment... [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
        http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Comment

how much?

we would give it all!!!
          Pollet, great words alomst forget them great song great words to learn from. thanks. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I want a cure BADLY - but to give all would leave us kind of destitute of any other things achieved since the injury -

Comment

Every penny, every stock, the house, this box, and anyTHING else. Just need family and my dog and maybe a pair of jeans, a shirt and some shoes (still chilly here).
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Does "everything" include your soul?
                Know Thyself

Comment

10...20...30 years of life???????

...It's the heart afraid of breaking,that never learns to dance... It's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance... It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give, and the soul afraid of dyin'... That never learns to live...
                  Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

Comment

Working...
                  X