• Show
Clear All

Did anyone else receive this e-mail?

Subj: Dear PN
    Date: 2/7/2002 11:05:11 AM Pacific Standard Time
    To: SSUUSC@AOL.COM

File: QUESTIONNAIRE.doc (28672 bytes) DL Time (115200 bps): < 1 minute

Dear PN
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Alexandros and I am from Greece. I am a member of a student team in a postgraduate program here in Athens. We make actually a research to see how applicable can be an idea we have.Taking a motive from experiences of friends with spinal cord injury we think the probability of building a Luxurious Resort Hotel in a Greek island, designed to offer high quality services focused on the needs of people with this problem. Our objective is to offer fun (sports & games) and relaxing in combination with high quality facilities for barriers free vacations in Greece. It will be a place of meeting new people from all over the world.
    I would like to take your response on this issue.

I have attached also a questionnaire on this mail. If you have time please fill it and/or forward it.I would appreciate your valuable help

With best regards

Alexandros
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Yup.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
    ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

ME TOO!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
      ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
      Jane Siberry

Comment

Hey Sure Did,

I recieved that email last week. The thought has been in my mind for quite some time and I think someone could make it work in a warmer place closer to the U.S. These winters in South Dakota bite and I'd be first in line to signup. All though Greece sounds pretty sweet! I wrote him back with my opinion's why it wouldn't work there. He kinda thought we got governmant subsidised vacations. Thats funny here but I think Norway does something like that.

Come on you folks down south!

Leo
        http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

Leo's exhortation:

Come on you folks down south!
          I agree. I think everyone should move to Orlando. People come here in droves from all over the world. We could have a worldwide impact, that's for sure.

There's many other reasons, like strength in numbers and what we could all accompliish together.

I like the idea... I think uniting on a web site is the only realistic solution, though. Sure glad for this community! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
          ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

Working...
          X