Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our very own Chris Chappell!

Chris has been a little busy and asked me to post the following:

A little history about the photo. Taken Jan 31st, 2002 at approximately 9:00am. I lobbied the USOC and was able to change the route to run as close to Craig hospital as possible. Among the 50 or so Craig patients / staff there was approximately 10,000 people witnessing / cheering. Quite a day. Now I understand what its like to be a rock star - if only for a day.

Way to go, Chris!

~Rus

""There are just some things you can't comprimise on. Some things you can. New suit? Yeah. Dream house, maybe. But the girl... You can't comprimise on the girl." Ed to Carol on Ed (Wed. @ 8 / NBC)

Comment

Great Job Chris!

Thanks Brother

Comment

Awsome Chris

Looked for you on the Baltimore station but instead they were showing a female paraskier. You are just as cuteif not cutier. You must e one persuasive man to get the route changed!
        Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Cheese, be real. Chris is much cuter! Yea, Baltimore never goes for the best story. [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Thank you

Wise and everyone. And thank you ladies, I guess the stunt double worked.

It was an awesome experience and an amazing opportunity. The torch now sits in our living room.

Take care.

Comment

Way to go Chris, as my daughters would say you look way HOT,!!!!!! We are all proud of you.

Comment

Chris, I tried to watch the ceremonies last night, thinking that perhaps you would be there. Unfortunately, I dozed off (it was a really long ceremony). Anyway, hope that you were there and enjoyed it. Wise.

Comment

Wow Chis!

Thanx [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
                  http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Comment

Unfortunately

I'm one state over in CO and didn't get a chance to go to Utah. Great opening on tv though.

As the flame was passed I did feel an enormous sense of pride that I, too, carried the flame that now burns at the games.

A fantastic honor and one that I will never forget. The olympic flag flys outside our home.

USA! USA! USA!

Comment

Chris:

Would you Marrie me? [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]

UNDERSTAND THIS: Living In Hallandale, the youngest guy I've met is 110 years old [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

But even if you u wont... Good Going... thats amazing... Wish i could do that one day.

Me.
                      Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

Comment

Polett

So being under 110 qualifies me as marriage material?

LOL, Nice. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Well.......

Think u know the answer better than anyone but...
                          I read your profile [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] and... since u r taken already, I guess I'll have to keep on looking [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Me.
                          Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

Comment

Working...
                          X