Yoo hoo! Where *is* everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoo hoo! Where *is* everybody?

This board seems awfully slow compared to the old Spinewire. Where's Melissa and Billy? What all is new in everyone's lives?
    Anything exciting happening ANYWHERE? (I need to know so I can live vicariously through someone!)
    Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and speak up!!

XX, Andrea

Keep me away from the wisdom that does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children -- Kahlil Gibran

People must be filled with turkey and Harry Potter. Wise.

Comment

WE ARE HERE ...we are here.... we are here

I'm almost always here Andrea! But I'm more of a voyeur than a contributor! I check in almost everyday to see . . . "whatssss' uuupppp" . . .

I am ashamed to say that I mostly use this site to escape . . . for example - right now I'm listening to the Bee Gees "Emotion" (much better version than Destiny's Child - in my humble opinion)(quite loudly I might add) and am reading everyone's responses to posts I read yesterday. That's pretty much my routine everyday except on weekends when I have an extra glass or two of chardonnay . . . (so sue me) to sort of celebrate having survived another week of "LIFE" such as it is!

I also use this site to learn and vent and share . . . I'm so glad this site is here . . . and that you're still here too Andrea . . . it's comforting to see the names of those from the old site's days . . . . sob . . . sob . . ."I love you guys" . . . sob . . . sob (((((((group hug)))))) Heheh [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
      ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
      Jane Siberry

Comment

Ah HAH!

So at least I know people are reading and just being slackers by not responding!
        Obie & Wise -- thank you for at least replying! Is Harry Potter any good? I should read a book on it when I get a chance. I'm soo bored trying to prepare for finals (Evolution, Abnormal psych, Comparative politics and Ethics) (Yawn) so I don't get any cool background Bee Gees muzack.
        I admit my patronizing of virtually nobody here is pathetic (even by my low standards) so I guess I'll hit the ol' books.
        Have a good night!

[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Keep me away from the wisdom that does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children -- Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I'm here. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Rus

"We are not brave because we are free. We are free because we are brave." ~ Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo / Sick Speed)

Comment

where am I

Hi Andrea, I'm trying to keep Scorpion straight over at another site. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] lol...j/k

I always read your posts Andrea.

craig [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by craig:

Hi Andrea, I'm trying to keep Scorpion straight over at another site. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] lol...j/k
              Who said I was gay anyways? And how would a guy keep another guy straight? You haven't taken me to any strip clubs. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Rus

"We are not brave because we are free. We are free because we are brave." ~ Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo / Sick Speed)

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion:

Who said I was gay anyways? And how would a guy keep another guy straight? You haven't taken me to any strip clubs. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Rus
                Bad choice of words Scorpion..lol..keep you in line I should have said. However I already know that would be impossible. [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Come on down to Tampa Russ, I know a couple of strip clubs, right near the airport. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

A friend told me about them [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

dont trust him Scorpion....

that man will definitely lead you astray!!

hope you are doing good Craig [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by craig:

Come on down to Tampa Russ, I know a couple of strip clubs, right near the airport. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

A friend told me about them
                    Mons Venus, 2001, The Dollhouse? I've heard of 'em.

Dude, I lived in Tampa for 12 years. You're last name wouldn't happen to be Gilbert would it?

Nah, I see you're retired, and The Craig I knew in Tampa isn't old enough to retire. He's my age. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~Rus

Comment

Originally posted by Annabanana:

that man will definitely lead you astray!!

Thanks for the tip, Anna. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Rus

Comment

Hi Andrea! hope you're not too bored with school. After you get your degree you can get a good job and make a lot of money. Then i'll move in with you, and we can spend it on my bad habits. hehe

bill

Comment

Ummm, gee, Billy -- your proposition sounds mighty tempting! (Haha)
                          What will you do for me?
                          Have a great day!

A.

Comment

Andrea- I'd be your willing slave and worship the air you breathe until you were broke. Then i'd move in with Mel and squander her cash too after we have a threesome.hehe

bill

Comment

Originally posted by Annabanana:

I am Anna , I hope to see you in chat before Christmas !! ..lol I seem to just miss you in the morning. Well, morning here , night there
                              [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

hope all is well with you too Anna !

craig

Comment

Working...
                              X