Wheelchair for sale......and a HELLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheelchair for sale......and a HELLO

Hi guys! how is everyone? It is Kelly again. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of anyone looking for a new chair. I have an invacare A-4 with a purple frame, quick release rims. It has never been used. The cushion is a varalite. Which is great for pressure relief. If you or someone you know is looking for a new one please comtact me. kmatthews@hotmail.com I must also say that even though my handicap sign is on its way out of the yard, I am truly impressed by all of you, and I will NEVER forget how it feels to be in any one of your shoes. I am always on this site.
    Good day and God Bless

Originally posted by kelly View Post
    Hi guys! how is everyone? It is Kelly again. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of anyone looking for a new chair. I have an invacare A-4 with a purple frame, quick release rims. It has never been used. The cushion is a varalite. Which is great for pressure relief. If you or someone you know is looking for a new one please contact me. kmatthews@hotmail.com I must also say that even though my handicap sign is on its way out of the yard, I am truly impressed by all of you, and I will NEVER forget how it feels to be in any one of your shoes. I am always on this site.
    Good day and God Bless

i will love the cushion by it self and what size is it. i will give u $5.00 for it

Comment

Working...
    X