Chris Colwell passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Colwell passed away

A longtime friend of mine, YouTuber, public speaker - Chris Colwell passed away a couple of weeks ago.
    Some of you might know him from YouTube. He made a lot of videos about disability and tried to help as many people as he could.

Just wanted to share that he is no longer with us.
    You are missed buddy.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	2915139
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	2915138
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Thank you for sharing
    I'm so sorry to hear about Chris’ death
    My thoughts and prayers go out to all his friends and family at this time of loss.
    May he Rest In Peace
    pbr ​​​​​​
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

This hurts to here. I remember sitting in my room in my acute, rehab hospital in 2012 watching his videos. He made a real impression on me. Do you know what happened by chance?

Comment

• Mac85
        Mac85 commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately no, he passed away in hospice

I remember him from his videos. Sad to hear. Thoughts to his loved ones.

Comment

I just started watching his video's about 2 years ago and then he started making music videos and changed his name so I stopped following him.
        "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Comment

This was on his Facebook page.

"Hello Everyone, This is Claudio Cagnasso writing, as most of you already know, Osho left us a few weeks ago. After really rough long days at the hospital dealing with autonomic dysreflexia complications, he made the decision to stop fighting and suffering and went to a hospice home for the last couple days where i had the opportunity to go see him, on this day for the first time in months i saw him smiling, glowing and in amazing spirits, he was happy and at peace when he left us.

Tomorrow afternoon around 4pm we will have a life celebration at Skydive Deland and everyone is welcome to join us.
          Osho was a giver and that is why we want to donate both he's wheelchairs and the lift system installed in he's house, we would like to keep it within the skydiving community if possible so please get in touch with me if you know someone in need that could benefit from any of these items. This account will not be used for this purpose."

"Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Comment

Working...
          X