VR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VR

I would like to hear what others have to say who use voice recognition software. Presently, I am using Dragon 5.0 Naturally Preferred. I loaded the software into a Pentium III 800 MHz with 256 MB of RAM and I am using Windows Millennium Edition. I am also using a Pentium for 4, which also has 256 MB of RAM and a 32 MB G Force video card.

I have two ISPs, America Online 6.0 and Microsoft Network. After five months of using the voice recognition, on the Pentium III computer, my voice files got corrupted. I had to delete everything and start all over again. The Pentium III with the voice recognition does not work as well as it did before. I have stopped using the Pentium III for voice recognition and I own way use the Pentium 4. Is there something that I could do with the settings regarding the Pentium III?

I can also control the entire desktop through voice recognition and even get onto the Internet. However, I find that I am unable to "surf" the Internet through voice commands. I want to know if it's possible to use voice recognition while on the World Wide Web? I am also pay close attention to Windows XP.

PN
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com
Working...
X