So why not this now?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why not this now?!

I live in friggin CONNECTICUT and I need to prepare for “devastating to catastrophic” hurricane damage?! Power company already saying 8 days - 3 weeks to get power back. Just wtf, man!

So sorry. I know this frustration well! I live in the South East, and was just thrilled, for once, that we were getting passed over!! Good luck. 👍
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

if you can get peanut butter jelly fix some stuff have a cooler a coleman camp stove is great i got 1 make coffer grilled cheese freeze water to help keep cooler cold i feeze milk to. you may not have time but get proein bars granola fill ever container full of water and ur bath tub. we got caught with hermaine 1 week with out pwer i live 20 feet on stilts. my neigbors were great . i am now hurricanne ready but learn more each time. prayers your way

Comment

Somehow it’s looking like we’ve avoided the worst of it! One less thing to worry about today! Hopefully it wasn’t too bad for Rhode Islanders

Comment

Originally posted by Sheri View Post
          Somehow it’s looking like we’ve avoided the worst of it! One less thing to worry about today! Hopefully it wasn’t too bad for Rhode Islanders
          Glad you got through.

I spoke to one of my brothers who lives on the water in Watch Hill, RI. As of 3 p.m. they had been without power for 3 hours and were in the eye of the storm at that time.

Comment

Working...
          X