Back ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back ...

I've been on and off the Spinewire for 20 years. I started in rebab, "T5-Complete." My work brought me a laptop, and over a dialup connection I was desperately searching for the truth of the injury and the real "state of the art." As a rehab inpatient I was subjected to the "you'll never get better" brainwashing....at UM! They were very wrong. In fact, just 6 weeks ago, I got a "Trump Speed-bag" punching bag. I had done "Brucker Method" for about 5 years, but never learned how to exercise. I did acupunture in France with Dr. Bohbott, but I never had the the time and patience to commit. Miami Jewish, Brucker's team showed me innervation to Lumbar... what good did it do me? I sat like a plant and worked, because life told me I had to in order to survive.

I'm a political animal in my life. My "conservative" friends hate me because I don't believe their made-up bullony. My "Liberal" friends hate me because I don't pity them for being one hundred thousand dollars in debt for a degree they never finished.... you know? at the end of the day? we all carry a cross. Some of us ambulate it..and some of us carry it on our backs while we push a wheelchair. We need a vetted, effective, safe cure for spinal injury.

the Drupf bag sounds very therapeutic and perhaps the best for a recovery of all you've done.

69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Comment

Best wishes to the both of you with your recovery of TDS.

Comment

Working...
      X