Cando closed down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cando closed down

Well, it has finally happened. The Cando server has been turned off.

Sad

It is sad, but we will move forward with this new site, which I am sure will be much better.

I just hope that those who only occasionally visited us are able to find us still. (If they check in with NewMobility.com or Spinalinjury.net they will find the new URL).

It was off already yesterday afternoon when I checked. (KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

KLD

I am sorry to announce that Cando has just rejected our most recent offer to purchase non-exclusive rights to the community contents of the web site. This was after protracted negotiations and the offer was for $15,000.

Comment

Wise,

Didn't I told you from the very beginning that cando people are "capitalistic pigs" [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
        http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Comment

Why?

Dr. Young,
          I don't understand why they would reject your offer when they are closing down anyway. Seems $15,000 is better than nothing which is what they'll end up with. Are they at the point of being spiteful children of the "if we can't make big bucks then you can't have it either" ilk?

martha

Comment

Still wearing black.

I just hope the archives are not lost.

I spent some sleepless nights copying post relevant to my needs. For that I am thankful.

Noel

Comment

Working...
            X