Who here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here...

Who here has used past spinewire boards?

XOXOXOX

Cilly~~~~
    I used it before the CanDo merge.
    0.00%
    I used it during the merge with CanDo only.
    0.00%
    This is my first time, so whats spinewire?
    0.00%
    I used spinewire before and after the merge.
    100.00%
    L1,2 Para since 9-12-99
    ~*~*~Priscilla~*~*~
    Mommy to William (2004) Lucas (2008) Nathan (2011)
    The Wheelchair Mommy Blog

Spinewire Poll

Hey Cill, how did you do that Poll thing? Anyone who votes, please post a reply with your user name so we can see who's here.

I used Spinewire before and after it merged with CANDO. I also subscribe to the SCI-PIN list. It has a lot of information on SCI as well as related subjects. Several of the people who post on Spinewire are on the list and provided information when CANDO went down.

Joe B
    Joe B
    C6-7

Comment

This is a very useful poll. It would be very interesting to know how many people are Cando and/or Spinewire survivors. Wise.

Comment

Hello all! I am Tammy, a significant other to Charlie who has an incomplete SCI at C6&7 as a result of an automobile accident in Nov '99.
        I am his primary caregiver.

Comment

Me here. Was registered to SpineWire before the CanDo merger, but didn't hang out much then. - Joe

Comment

Lost in the confusion,,,,, so whats new.....

I just got out of the hospital after a 3 month stay as a result of having a bad pressure sore so I was shocked and alarmed when I logged on and Cando.com was gone.

I was a member at spinwire and survived the transition to cando,,, I like this place much better, I hope everybody finds their way here.

Comment

I'm here, jst started/was at cando!!!!

Comment

I posted not a lot, but before and rarely after the merge. I'm very glad to see this up and running!

Comment

Been here since the beginning of spinewire right through Cando. Love this site, much much better!

Comment

Joe B right between posting a topic and a reply is a poll optin. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Glad you like the poll Wise, I started it for fun, but I am glad it will be useful to you.

XOXOXOX

Cilly~~~~
                    L1,2 Para since 9-12-99
                    ~*~*~Priscilla~*~*~
                    Mommy to William (2004) Lucas (2008) Nathan (2011)
                    The Wheelchair Mommy Blog

Comment

Hi all

I used Spinewire before and after it merged with CANDO. I use Jimi5 as my log-in name

Comment

HI GG, I FOUND SPINEWIRE SHORTLY BEFORE IT ERRORED AND MERGED WITH CANDO.

Comment

Im here

Hey guys... I'm here aka Kimmyface. I think I like this place much better.... wooo hoooo! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kimmy! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
                          Kimmy!

Comment

I'm here, cause it just wouldn't be spinewire without everyone's favorite Paralyzed Pimp.

Comment

The poll

I was injured Dec. 2000 and found CanDo, if I remember right, around January 2001. That was such a depressing time. I had lost much but found through other contributor postings it could be much worse. It took awhile to adjust to this SCI life and the advise from the nurses and the experiences of other Spinal Cord Injured made for an easier time.

Comment

Working...
                              X