Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cold weathe

you all take care up north its gonna be brutal

Makes me wish I would have stayed in FL. My pellet stove died, so I've been using oil filled heaters in the kitchen, bathroom to keep the pipes from freezing, and 1 in the bedroom for the dog and I, it's a nice comfy 72 in here in the br. Now we've got 2 back to back snowstorms coming, oh joy.
    The pic is from the nor'easter we had last month. The horizontal line halfway down, is the top of the passenger side window. Maxx (90lb gsd) jumped off the porch and it was over his back. It was a a non stop laughfest to watch him, he had so much fun frolicking(sp) in the stuff.

Attached Files

Comment

We're gonna get it bad, for Texas that is. We are going down to single digits tonight, and up to 6-8" of snow overnight, then we go to looooow single digits Monday night, like 3 degrees. Brrrr, we are not setup for this down here. I am lucky that my wife is a great cook and always has a hoard of food stashed, we will not be out of the house except to bring in more wood. We have gas heat but supplement with the fireplace, I am cold natured and it kills me.

Everybody be safe, if this stuff is moving your way, it's no cakewalk.
      "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

stay warm hope you hV Bckup if power goes saw picture of friend in tx with snow

Comment

They are talking about possible of rolling blackouts, getting close to max power grid capacity, it's usually summer when we hit max, not winter. I have a brother that lives about 7 miles away, he's on a different local power, but we are all on the "Texas grid", so don't know if we would be on the same blackout or not.
          "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

no problem think the weather is great!

Comment

Working...
            X