Super Bowl Halftime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl Halftime

I am not a regular follower of NFL, however this year’s Super Bowl was an exception due to the Brady factor. I was unabashedly eagerly to see the old man in action. I was not disappointed. However, the halftime entertainer (The Weekend?) left me bummed. Could not understand his lyrics at all. To me his songs seemed garbled and the background/foreground unnecessary chaotic. Switched to PBS, returned in time to catch third quarter kick off. My analysis of the halftime show is that I am far past it’s intended age demographic, firmly ensconced in Geezerhood, attempting to remain relevant.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Originally posted by wazabiker View Post
    I am not a regular follower of NFL, however this year’s Super Bowl was an exception due to the Brady factor. I was unabashedly eagerly to see the old man in action. I was not disappointed. However, the halftime entertainer (The Weekend?) left me bummed. Could not understand his lyrics at all. To me his songs seemed garbled and the background/foreground unnecessary chaotic. Switched to PBS, returned in time to catch third quarter kick off. My analysis of the halftime show is that I am far past it’s intended age demographic, firmly ensconced in Geezerhood, attempting to remain relevant.
    AGREED worst halftime show EVER .

Comment

I have never seen a GOOD half time show. It seems everyone tries to had to be cooool. Its a crappy venue for a concert. Lousy acoustics, one time thing and gone, etc. Half time is when you get more beer and pee.

Comment

Definitely the worst half time show ever . I will say Tampa Bay played excellent.

Comment

BFD, you have the perfect solution to NFL halftime nonsense—-go pee, replenish beverage. Sage advice.
          You C.A.N.
          Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Geeze! I never saw bad halftime show.
            Of course, ........I've never seen a half time show, although I've seen a couple half assed ones.
            Signed, the Old Curmudgeon
            69yo male T12 complete since 1995
            NW NJ

Comment

Apparently the Weekend guy put $7M of his own money into the show. I'd be pissed if I was him as the sound was horrible.

Comment

Hell, for $7 million I would update my pole dance routine and wow the audience, especially wheelers in geezerdom (in the older than 80 category).
                You C.A.N.
                Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Working...
                X