Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas

Merry christmas have a wonderful day

Merry Christmas from all of the SCI-Nurses!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	original.gif
Views:	74
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	2905358
    (KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Merry Christmas! What a wonderful gift from God on this day!

Comment

Merry Christmas and good thoughts to all CCers, present and departed. Christmas never rolls around, without my thinking of GJ, who posted such wonderful photos of NL's Yule Logs. Here's to 2021 being a kinder year, the world over.
        MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Cheers Everyone!
          "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
          T5/6 complete

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnette View Post
              Merry Christmas and good thoughts to all CCers, present and departed. Christmas never rolls around, without my thinking of GJ, who posted such wonderful photos of NL's Yule Logs. Here's to 2021 being a kinder year, the world over.
              Bonnette, how dear of you to remember GJ and the Buche de Noel desserts I have baked and he loved so much.

May we all be safe, happy, healthy and live with ease in the new year.

NL

Comment

Originally posted by parashooter View Post
                Merry Christmas! What a wonderful gift from God on this day!
                absolutely and seeing the star this year

Comment

Working...
                X