Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Is Your Place In Line To Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffH View Post
    I'm still waiting (I'm just under 65).

Now my local county has a sign up form for those under 65 but with underlying medical issues.

The eligibility form doesn't mention spinal cord injuries.

With a c-7 injury I don't have much in the way of lung muscles and can't really cough without an assist.

I wonder why the CDC, whose recommendations my state and county are following, doesn't address the risk associated with SCIs?

Jeff
    They do not list SCI because it is such a small group. Since you know you have a relevant condition, just sign up.

Comment

1st Moderna today, no side effects. John, did you have any issues with 1st shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
        1st Moderna today, no side effects. John, did you have any issues with 1st shot?
        No Jim I was fine with the first shot no side effects at all I'm back to normal 100% today but man I was sick as a dog yesterday but was only one day I was feeling better by last night
        Bike-on.com rep
        John@bike-on.com
        c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
        sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post

No Jim I was fine with the first shot no side effects at all I'm back to normal 100% today but man I was sick as a dog yesterday but was only one day I was feeling better by last night
          What were your symptoms? I get my second shot in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post

What were your symptoms? I get my second shot in two weeks.
            Just fever chills bodyaches regular flu type symptoms no big deal I just expected since I didn't have any reaction with the first shot. I was back to normal after one day
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com
            c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
            sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Working...
            X