'Show me the rules saying you're allowed to do this'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Show me the rules saying you're allowed to do this'

'Show me the rules saying you're allowed to do this': Moment male Karen tells disabled man he can't ride his adapted bike in an Indiana park

I wish it showed a little more before to see what sparked this guys 'freakout'

It's another one of those skills they have to teach you during rehab..
    #1 Insane amounts of patience
    #2 Insane amounts of patience just to deal with health insurance
    #3 Composure : how to keep your composure in ridiculous situations where you have to deal with dickheads.. without becoming the dickhead.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iana-park.html

Yeah that's crazy. I like the Lady, "You should have led with that.' after he told her he couldn't walk. Literally his first response to the Guy, "This is a handicap device." Sheeeesh. Some people. And the Guy couldn't even humble himself once he realized he was wrong. He doubled down again. Sounds like they deserve each other.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

some people are just clueless. like tsa telling me to stand up the had to check me and getting huffy about it just smile.it does get old

Comment

Looking at the AB's bike; he probably does more damage riding off road than anyone.

Comment

Ableism is everywhere. I would have told that male "Karen" that he should be thankful for being AB, and to stop harassing PWD like the POTUS.

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
          X