Walter Rynasko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Rynasko

It is with deep sadness that we share word of the passing of Walter Rynasko, on Monday, July 27th, in Hobe Sound, Florida. Walter was a special friend of The Spinal Cord Injury Project. Our care goes out to Emily and Christina.

A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date. The family has requested that gifts in Walter’s memory go to The Spinal Cord Injury Project. (To donate on-line, click here. Checks can be sent to The Spinal Cord Injury Project, 604 Allison Road, D-251, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854.)
    Last edited by Jim; 07-29-2020, 02:15 PM.

Was he a member here? If so, what was his user name?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I'm not sure, was asked to it post here.

Comment

I remember him from when I was newly injured in 1988 and we were both enrolled in the FES bike program at Mount Sinai. It is very sobering when you see people injured at the same time as you, or sometimes even after you starting to die. I private pay for my home healthcare and try to compensate my crew so they are not with 1 foot out the door, so to speak, always looking for another job that pays better. I look at my resources and wonder how much time I will have left. If I knew, I can simply divide these resources by my annual budget and I will know how much leeway I have for taking care of the people that take care of me.

He was a quadriplegic, I believe C6 level. Does anybody the cause of death?

Comment

Working...
        X